Softball vs Tenn - Game 2

Scheduled for Sunday at 5pm Central Time and on the SEC Network

SCHEDULE CHANGE!!

Because of inclement weather predicted for Monday, Games 2 and 3 will be a doubleheader on Sunday.  Game 2 is now scheduled for 1PM and Game 3 will follow.  

According to the Twitter page, first game is at 2 Central, second game at 5.  I believe the 5:00 game may be on SEC channel - not sure what coverage is for the middle game.

not showing on my cable at the moment....has it started?  

14 minutes ago, around4ever said:

My bad on the time.  I originally saw 1PM but they may have changed that to get both games on SEC Network. 

Hope so...maybe on streaming but last I checked only the second game was on TV but maybe they will dump some of the spring football replays that are currently scheduled....

Thanks

Idiot announcer says Martin is out with an undisclosed injury.  :lol:     Really?  what part of having a broken bone in your hand is undisclosed?   Wow.  They actually pay these people and they didn't know that?  wow.

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Idiot announcer says Martin is out with an undisclosed injury.  :lol:     Really?  what part of having a broken bone in your hand is undisclosed?   Wow.  They actually pay these people and they didn't know that?  wow.

Is there any eta on her return?

Tannon Snow rips one to left and its GONE.    1-0 Auburn.   Snow's 3rd home run in the series after hitting 2 yesterday

18 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Tannon Snow rips one to left and its GONE.    1-0 Auburn.   Snow's 3rd home run in the series after hitting 2 yesterday

believe I'd walk her unless the bases were loaded....and maybe even then....:)

Veach sends one HIGH and DEEP to left center and its GONE.  Off the scoreboard and the Tigers lead 2-0

Veach crushed that one..300+ feet.....and it's 2-0

tennessee gets a runner on 1st, pitch gets away and she takes 2nd with 1 out.  Next batter drives one to the gap in left center, runner at 2nd took off and rounded 3rd only for the ball to be caught on the warning track and thrown back in to 2nd for the double play to end the inning.  

Harris has been in total command thus far....struck out the side just now....

Moving to top of 6th and AU still up 2-0....AU big hitters coming to the plate....would be nice to add a couple insurance runs...

McCrackin hits one to the wall...caught....pitcher thought that was gone...but just a long out...

That was nice by Rivera.....3-2 pitch hit to left to bring in another run.  Runner had walked and advanced around the bases on wild pitches and scored on the single so AU is up 3-0

UT leads  off bottom of 6th with a double...next out advances the runner to 3rd...then liner to Snow for out #2 and pop to second...and runner is stranded.

Going to the 7th and AU still up 3-0....great work by Harris today.

Top of 7th

Perry singles to left....

Fornis with humpbacked liner to second for first out..

Podany fouls out on a bunt attempt.....that's for you Mikey?    what was that about with one out already?  

TaSnow.. grounds to first and inning is over.

Heading to bottom of the seventh at 3-0

Game #2 starts at 6 CST on SEC channel....hope this one is over in the next 10 minutes or so... 

And Harris maintains the shut out.....great pitching effort against a tough opponent...

Archived