Trump tried to obstruct justice. But he was too inept to do it.

homersapien

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I tried that months ago, remember...You wouldnt let it go then.

Yeah, you called me a liar for something I never said, which is why you couldn't produce the quote. It took literally months for you to finally admit that maybe you  just inferred it! But you didn't even back off, much less apologize

Who the hell insists a person is a liar for something they never said, you just inferred it?

That's just sick.You are devoid of integrity and I have zero respect for you. 

Ignore me in the future and I will return the favor. 

On 4/23/2019 at 8:43 AM, Brad_ATX said:

Did you really ask that question?  Some folks are already serving time.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/mar/25/who-has-already-been-indicted-russia-investigation/

I mean against Trump. Not old tax evasion charges or lying to Congress or talking to the ambassador after the election which is your job. Real stuff, against Trump. Didn’t think so. You guys are full of hate for Trump and you don’t even know it. You think you have some high ground. Laughable.

By the way could you please explain exactly how you steal an election? Please don’t tell me by buying Facebook ads.

Homey, i live in your head so much now, I should get room service and concierge services gratis. 😂

10 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

I mean against Trump. Not old tax evasion charges or lying to Congress or talking to the ambassador after the election which is your job. Real stuff, against Trump. Didn’t think so. You guys are full of hate for Trump and you don’t even know it. You think you have some high ground. Laughable.

By the way could you please explain exactly how you steal an election? Please don’t tell me by buying Facebook ads.

I love that you just whitewashed what Flynn, Cohen, and Manafort did as if those aren't important cases/charges.  Keep whistling past that graveyard.

As for Trump himself, the report is rather clear.  There was nothing on "collusion" (even though that isn't a crime) and it was inconclusive on obstruction.  But if I were Trump, I'd be far more worried about the SDNY and the State of NY's AG.

And by the way, I've never said anyone stole an election.  If you're going ask a stupid ass question like that, at least attribute it to someone who has made such a comment.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I love that you just whitewashed what Flynn, Cohen, and Manafort did as if those aren't important cases/charges.  Keep whistling past that graveyard.

As for Trump himself, the report is rather clear.  There was nothing on "collusion" (even though that isn't a crime) and it was inconclusive on obstruction.  But if I were Trump, I'd be far more worried about the SDNY and the State of NY's AG.

And by the way, I've never said anyone stole an election.  If you're going ask a stupid ass question like that, at least attribute it to someone who has made such a comment.

Never said you did my friend. In case you didn’t know the whole investigation was based on that assertion. I’ve just never seen any explain exactly how it could have been done. 

Nobody goes fishing for minnows.  Clearly Mueller wanted to nail Trump not these other guys. I was generous and didn’t mention those Russian trolls also indicted by mueller just to prevent the report from being so laughable.  

Don’t think SDNY has the big hammer of Mueller but you can keep wishing something would happen to Trump.

Did it ever occur to any of you that Trump just won the election against a poor candidate in a close race and didn’t actually cheat or steal or collude with anybody. He just won?

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Never said you did my friend. In case you didn’t know the whole investigation was based on that assertion. I’ve just never seen any explain exactly how it could have been done. 

Nobody goes fishing for minnows.  Clearly Mueller wanted to nail Trump not these other guys. I was generous and didn’t mention those Russian trolls also indicted by mueller just to prevent the report from being so laughable.  

Don’t think SDNY has the big hammer of Mueller but you can keep wishing something would happen to Trump.

First of all, I don't wish for anything.  Not that kind of guy.  I'm just following logic.  And the SDNY has a bigger hammer than Mueller.  They aren't as constrained in their investigative scope.  Nothing will come about while he's in office, but it does look like Trump's financial dealings will continue to be under great scrutiny by both the SDNY and NY AG based on all public knowledge to this point.

And I don't think it's clear that Mueller wanted to nail anyone.  According to many legal experts, he could have easily charged Trump with obstruction.  He chose not to do that based not on law, but long standing FBI policy.  Mueller has a pretty sterling reputation as a straight shooter and I take his report seriously.  We all should.  And we all should be happy that there wasn't any collusion found.

Link here from Fox News's Andrew Napolitano outlining obstruction.  It's a good read.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-did-president-trump-obstruct-justice

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Did it ever occur to any of you that Trump just won the election against a poor candidate in a close race and didn’t actually cheat or steal or collude with anybody. He just won?

Did it ever occur to you to actually read and follow this board for longer than 5 minutes before throwing out blanket, stupid comments like this?  I've consistently said Hillary was a terrible candidate.

Was I surprised she lost?  Yes.  But it didn't completely shock me either.  I live in Texas, spent years in Michigan, grew up in Alabama, and travel this country extensively.  The disdain for Hillary is widespread and has been for quite a while.  Some of it is unwarranted or based on false narratives, but she was 100% the wrong candidate for 2016.

11 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Homey, i live in your head so much now, I should get room service and concierge services gratis. 😂

Yeah right. :rolleyes: 

You obviously crave my attention. Otherwise you wouldn't be constantly breaking into discussions to snipe at me

I am not going to sit back and ignore your lies.  I have let you drag me down to your level, and that's on me. Our relationship is childish and I would just as end it for good.

Just ignore me and we can do that.  I'd appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I agree with all of this except for the part of their being nothing on collusion.  There was plenty of evidence of collusion - which as you say is technically not a crime.  What there was apparently a lack of is evidence of criminal conspiracy, which is the crime in question.

Trump and his campaign associates clearly were receptive to Russian supplied information and went to considerable effort to conceal it instead of reporting it.  That's collusion by any reasonable definition and is a direct reflection on their integrity.

The media and the administration have done the public a major disservice by equating the term "collusion" with "criminal conspiracy".

While some will consider that a subtle difference founded on semantics, but that's doesn't make it false. 

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

So the Chairman of Trumps 2016 campaign, his National Security Advisor and his long time personal lawyer are "minnows"? :lmao:

Who was their boss?

And Trump "just won" with something like 80,000 votes in several key states and a overall popular vote deficient of 3 million.

And the Russians focused their efforts on key districts, even if Hillary failed to do so.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/politics/russian-facebook-ads-michigan-wisconsin/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/11/theres-way-know-if-russia-threw-election-trump/?utm_term=.a09dcf031f7e

A compelling case can be made that Russia elected Trump. 

That's probably why his nose is stuck up Putin's ass and he won't admit that they had any role at all.

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

So the Chairman of Trumps 2016 campaign, his National Security Advisor and his long time personal lawyer are "minnows"? :lmao:

Who was their boss?

And Trump "just won" with something like 80,000 votes in several key states and a overall popular vote deficient of 3 million.

And the Russians focused their efforts on key districts, even if Hillary failed to do so.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/politics/russian-facebook-ads-michigan-wisconsin/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/11/theres-way-know-if-russia-threw-election-trump/?utm_term=.a09dcf031f7e

A compelling case can be made that Russia elected Trump. 

That's probably why his nose is stuck up Putin's ass and he won't admit that they had any role at all.

Had he admitted there was interference and it was Russia and vowed to support corrective action going forward.... we probably wouldn’t have had any investigation. But he denied what virtually everyone in the intelligence field agreed on and had his nose up Putin’s ass. He caused everything he complains about just by being a hard headed bich. 

17 hours ago, alexava said:

Had he admitted there was interference and it was Russia and vowed to support corrective action going forward.... we probably wouldn’t have had any investigation. But he denied what virtually everyone in the intelligence field agreed on and had his nose up Putin’s ass. He caused everything he complains about just by being a hard headed bich. 

Exactly.  As I have said,  he cared more about his personal prestige (he didn't want it to look like he won because of Russian help) than he did for the welfare of the country.  So he just refused to accept what everyone else knew.

And it's not like he was any real danger of being removed for office because of that Russian interference.  It is impossible to prove the Russians were the key difference in the election, it's merely possible.  He could have acknowledged their activities and simply moved on.

And as you suggest, it would have also been wise of him to simultaneously announce a plan to prevent it from happening in the future. As far as I know, no such plan exists for the 2020 election.

But Trump doesn't give a s*** for the country.  It's always been, and always will be, all about him.  He's a narcissistic psychopath.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Exactly.  As I have said,  he cared more about his personal prestige (he didn't want it to look like he won because of Russian help) than he did for the welfare of the country.  So he just refused to accept what everyone else knew.

And it's not like he was any real danger of being removed for office because of that Russian interference.  It is impossible to prove the Russians were the key difference in the election, it's merely possible.  He could have acknowledged their activities and simply moved on.

And as you suggest, it would have also been wise of him to simultaneously announce a plan to prevent it from happening in the future. As far as I know, no such plan exists for the 2020 election.

But Trump doesn't give a s*** for the country.  It's always been, and always will be, all about him.  He's a narcissistic psychopath.

Don't pretend to know what Trump thinks about the country Homer. He clearly loves it and wants it to grow and succeed. You are out of your league.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:08 AM, homersapien said:

Yeah right. :rolleyes: 

You obviously crave my attention just like abusing you. Otherwise you wouldn't be constantly breaking into discussions to snipe at me

I am not going to sit back and ignore your lies.  I have let you drag me down to your level, and that's on me. Our relationship is childish and I would just as end it for good.

Just ignore me and we can do that.  I'd appreciate it.

You know, I tried that before and you could not let it go. Are you saying I was correct back then?

On 4/27/2019 at 6:47 PM, jj3jordan said:

Don't pretend to know what Trump thinks about the country Homer. He clearly loves it and wants it to grow and succeed. You are out of your league.

Most of what he's done will be reversed by the nest president.  He has no long term understanding of anything, from economics to foreign policy to science.

The only thing he has done positively is express the desire to get out of conflicts that have no military solution and he's been inept at that.

Pull your head out.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Most of what he's done will be reversed by the nest president.  He has no long term understanding of anything, from economics to foreign policy to science.

The only thing he has done positively is express the desire to get out of conflicts that have no military solution and he's been inept at that.

Pull your head out.

Still think you are smarter than Trump. Throwing spears at Trump because you hate him is childish and pathetic.  I guess his only long term understanding is to make America great again. You must not want that.

Archived