this is mostly why i am a proud lib........

aubiefifty

people make fun of this on the right but there is a lot of truth in this clip. and since it has been several years things have only gotten worse.............

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

people make fun of this on the right but there is a lot of truth in this clip. and since it has been several years things have only gotten worse.............

Like SCOTUS saying that gerrymandering isn't their problem? 

Big shout out to all the "non" deplorables gleefully contributing the demise of democracy just to own the libs. 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Like SCOTUS saying that gerrymandering isn't their problem? 

Big shout out to all the "non" deplorables gleefully contributing the demise of democracy just to own the libs. 

loof you see my shout out to ya about the steele mag thing?

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

loof you see my shout out to ya about the steele mag thing?

I'm sorry, I did not. I love shout outs! Point me in the right direction...

Just now, McLoofus said:

I'm sorry, I did not. I love shout outs! Point me in the right direction...

i used the word bone but it is the same thing to me. first page on the toughest schedule thread. it opened my eyes no kidding........

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

:blink:

On 6/27/2019 at 10:36 AM, aubiefifty said:

Can you elaborate on why this makes you so proud?

Just now, Mims44 said:

Can you elaborate on why this makes you so proud?

because he cares enough to tell the truth about things instead of just waving a flag and proclaiming murica is great. i will even apologize if it seems like i enjoy the lessening of america. i love my country. i just hurt for her and the people left behind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 9:36 AM, aubiefifty said:

And just for the record, it's why I'm a proud conservative.

While I agree that our status in the world has decreased, I contend it's BECAUSE of liberalism.  And contrary to conservatism.

One day, when the country is in a smoky ruin and no longer the United States some of you (those who are left to see it) will realize that the problem isn't liberal or conservative. It's both. 

The country is becoming a trash heap and the only equality we have is the two party failure.

Archived