What is the most pivotal game this season?

Auburnfan91

Most Pivitol game?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What's The Most Pivitol Game This Season

• Oregon
    • @ Texas A&M
    • Miss St.
    • @ Florida
    • @ Arkansas
    • @ LSU
    • UGA
    • Bama

9 hours ago, Hunter48 said:

Muschamp didn’t have a very deep defense in ‘15 and pressed that the offense needed to slow down to protect the defense. Also, and this is totally my opinion, he attacked Gus’s tendencies in practice, and this lead to the idea the offense had to sub more frequently to get the perfect personnel to execute the perfect play. The culmination of such things has led to a slower operating offense that substitutes much more frequently, and in sound so inadvertently exposes more tendencies for teams to scheme for. 

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

In case @McLoofus, @DAG, & @AU80cruiser wanted to read the reply.

1. It's almost like it matters how long the defense is on the field.

2. Still crazy that Muschamp might've shook Gus that bad that he's still making mistakes in 2018 based off a DC going alpha on him in 2015. Especially when he hasn't listened to any of his offensive staff since. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Boy how did I ever miss this thread?!?

IDK. It's been pretty popular & on page one of threads most of the time since it was started 10 days ago.

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

IDK. It's been pretty popular & on page one of threads most of the time since it was started 10 days ago.

I see. A who's who list of posters here

7 hours ago, fredst said:

This is one great movie. I picture @McLoofus as the Stephen Baldwin character🤔......

I was prepared to fight you buuuuut you might be right.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

What's the movie?

It's the movie where Stephen Baldwin was actually watchable.

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

giphy (1).gif

I found out about this movie because of this guy who worked in the rec at Auburn. He always worked at the table where they would check id's in the basketball gym. Trying to think of who I would be.....

54 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I found out about this movie because of this guy who worked in the rec at Auburn. He always worked at the table where they would check id's in the basketball gym. Trying to think of who I would be.....

You are definitely Kyser Sose (?sp), lol

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

What's the movie?

The Usual Suspects. Great movie, watch it closely but you’ll still be surprised first time you see it

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I was prepared to fight you buuuuut you might be right.

His opening lines from that line-up sound McLoofish, lol

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

The Usual Suspects. Great movie, watch it closely but you’ll still be surprised first time you see it

Thanks! Haven't seen it yet.

3 hours ago, fredst said:

You are definitely Kyser Sose (?sp), lol

I almost slipped and spoiled the movie lol 🎥

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks! Haven't seen it yet.

Definitely need to see that one, E

I am actually going to go with the Florida game.  The Florida game is the first game in the month of October, a month where it is nothing but away games.  We have a good chance coming into this game undefeated.  A win in Florida will set the tone for the games to follow, including LSU.  The Florida players and fans have a lot riding on this game.  They have not beaten us in 12 years.  Their running back, Perine, has publicly stated he wants to run all over us after we told him in high school he was too slow.  Florida wants this win, badly.  Win this game over #8 Florida, we beat LSU in my opinion.

On 7/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, Barnacle said:

Oh snap. I think you'd love it.

I actually thought of your avi. Like, it's almost on that level of classic movies that everyone should see. Princess Bride, Shawshank, etc. Almost on that level. 

59 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I actually thought of your avi. Like, it's almost on that level of classic movies that everyone should see. Princess Bride, Shawshank, etc. Almost on that level. 

It's close for sure. The cast by itself makes it worth it. Easily my favorite Benicio Del Toro role. 

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

It's close for sure. The cast by itself makes it worth it. Easily my favorite Benicio Del Toro role. 

Is it Friday already?

On 7/22/2019 at 7:03 AM, abw0004 said:

I am actually going to go with the Florida game.  The Florida game is the first game in the month of October, a month where it is nothing but away games.  We have a good chance coming into this game undefeated.  A win in Florida will set the tone for the games to follow, including LSU.  The Florida players and fans have a lot riding on this game.  They have not beaten us in 12 years.  Their running back, Perine, has publicly stated he wants to run all over us after we told him in high school he was too slow.  Florida wants this win, badly.  Win this game over #8 Florida, we beat LSU in my opinion.

I just want Gus to thump Mullen the way he did in 16 & 17.  Mullen is up there with Harbaugh as far as I’m concerned.

Archived