Miami v Florida Game Thread

aujeff11

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

He never entered the portal

Didn't he have a hissy fit about not being named the starter, then a few days later he decided to come back?

Just now, Auburn Kev said:

Didn't he have a hissy fit about not being named the starter, then a few days later he decided to come back?

I didn’t see that, all I saw was the general public jokes about how he would enter the portal

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

These offenses are terrible

I agree, and I hope thats the case. But we have been “Game of their life” U of late. The UF game is poised for Franks to suddenly have pinpoint accuracy and for Perine to breakout with a 250 yard effort. (Pardon my cynicism, I’m still scarred from Fred Talley) 😂

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

we have been “Game of their life” U of late.

Geez, ain't that the truth! 

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

I did see the not practicing part, but I never saw something visibly come out about throwing a fit, but I see how it comes off.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I did see the not practicing part, but I never saw something visibly come out about throwing a fit, but I see how it comes off. 

I was just stating my personal opinion about him having a fit. 

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

“During Tennessee’s thrilling 42-41 double overtime comeback win over Georgia Tech, the Vols’ sideline was a topic of discussion.”

“And it had nothing to do with which quarterback was warming up.”

“Instead, the sideline headliner was a trash can – that’s right, a trash can that has the label HTB – “Hunt the Ball.”

“Why a trash can? Butch Jones’ prop is where Tennessee players to dunk footballs after they get takeaways on defense.”

Silly little high school-ish gimmick. But that bling business is just the worst 

10 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I didn’t see that, all I saw was the general public jokes about how he would enter the portal

Actually there was quite a bit of discussion on the possibility......and a number of schools mentioned.   Not too late for him to play in a few games to see if he can win the job back....and if not, then make a move.   JMO but he's not likely to do much as a WR at  Miami except use up some eligibility....

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/08/tate-martell-transfer-destinations-miami-hurricanes/

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Silly little high school-ish gimmick. But that bling business is just the worst 

I agree, however the trash can may be the worst gimmick I’ve seen lol

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I agree, however the trash can may be the worst gimmick I’ve seen lol

Unpopular opinion: gimmicks make CFB better.

UF tackling problems again.....kind of hard to be a gator fan tonight and watch that....

Great D, Florida. 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Miami May be giving gus too many wildcat ideas lol. I kid 

Yeah, that Dallas #13 has been the brightest spot on either O.

Side note:. That ref can probably kick everybody's a$$ on that field!

Archived