The BIG lie...

Tigermike

The BIG lie...

"We are all members of one human family that has inherited a planet rich in resources. We each have an equal claim to its land, minerals and raw materials. ... To assure equitable benefits every individual and institution should seek to balance rights and responsibilities. The long-term goal must be to restructure social institutions so that there is equitable return for services, efficient balance of supply and demand, and fair benefits from our mutual claims to Earth's natural bounty. One possible way to equitable benefits is for those who own land, oil, gold or other minerals to pay a 2 percent royalty each year on their income from these resources to a fund that will then provide the homeless their inheritance or stake in their planet. All will then join in responsible care of Earth." --Earth Magna Charta by John McConnell, founder of the equinox version of Earth Day

No limit to the level of stupidity that can be reached by the far left.

I own a few acres of land. It is MINE. (Well, God's and mine.) Let one of those lefties come on my land and start claiming their "rights". That would be a very short and sweet visit for them. :D

The BIG lie...

"We are all members of one human family that has inherited a planet rich in resources. We each have an equal claim to its land, minerals and raw materials. ... To assure equitable benefits every individual and institution should seek to balance rights and responsibilities. The long-term goal must be to restructure social institutions so that there is equitable return for services, efficient balance of supply and demand, and fair benefits from our mutual claims to Earth's natural bounty. One possible way to equitable benefits is for those who own land, oil, gold or other minerals to pay a 2 percent royalty each year on their income from these resources to a fund that will then provide the homeless their inheritance or stake in their planet. All will then join in responsible care of Earth." --Earth Magna Charta by John McConnell, founder of the equinox version of Earth Day

157203[/snapback]

That actually flies in the face of every pragmatic thought mankind has ever had.

If I live on the Beach, I own sand and ocean.

If Abel lives in the mountains maybe he owns gold, precious stones, rock for building.

If Bob lives in Kansas, he owns land that grows great crops. ETC.

We all get to gether and exchange goods and services for goods and services. We all operate efficiently because it benefits us to do so.

In this hack's world, who cares if any acts responsibly? What is the punishment for not act responsibly? Likely nothing. There is no incentive to act prudently and no incentive to be efficient. We all suffer.

That actually flies in the face of every pragmatic thought mankind has ever had.

If I live on the Beach, I own sand and ocean.

If Abel lives in the mountains maybe he owns gold, precious stones, rock for building.

If Bob lives in Kansas, he owns land that grows great crops. ETC.

We all get to gether and exchange goods and services for goods and services. We all operate efficiently because it benefits us to do so.

In this hack's world, who cares if any acts responsibly? What is the punishment for not act responsibly? Likely nothing. There is no incentive to act prudently and no incentive to be efficient. We all suffer.

Which only goes to show that what most call 'common sense' isn't all that common when it comes to Liberals :lol

:au:

Archived