9-11 Response

japantiger

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Don’t deny your true self, Sue. It comes through more than you know.

I haven't denied my true self and neither do you. I'm happy with me and if you can live with your hate so be it.

1 minute ago, Tiger Sue said:

I haven't denied my true self and neither do you. I'm happy with me and if you can live with your hate so be it.

It’s 9-11 and your post about it only focuses on your extreme anger at someone whom you falsely accused of speaking out today. That’s what this day evokes in you? Lotta hate there. I’m not slamming you for it— just want you to recognize it so the healing can begin.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s 9-11 and your post about it only focuses on your extreme anger at someone whom you falsely accused of speaking out today. That’s what this day evokes in you? Lotta hate there. I’m not slamming you for it— just want you to recognize it so the healing can begin.

I don't hate her just don't like her and think her comments on this day were not appropriate. But is there is an expert on hate it's you.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

I don't hate her just don't like her and think her comments on this day were not appropriate. But is there is an expert on hate it's you.

She didn’t say it on this day. See thru the hate! Get the facts right!

And please, quit obsessing over me. ;)

G’night Sue!

DFWXLVKe_x96.jpg

I guess I’ll check after you’ve had lunch. It’s 9/11, congressman.
Quote Tweet

DFWXLVKe_normal.jpg

Robert J. O'Neill

@mchooyah
It’s 10:25am in Manhattan on 9/11. @RepJerryNadler represents you. Nothing heard.

7 minutes ago, japantiger said:

DFWXLVKe_x96.jpg

I guess I’ll check after you’ve had lunch. It’s 9/11, congressman.
Quote Tweet

DFWXLVKe_normal.jpg

Robert J. O'Neill

@mchooyah
It’s 10:25am in Manhattan on 9/11. @RepJerryNadler represents you. Nothing heard.

9/11. A time to attack those Americans with whom we disagree politically. So much hatefulness. Going after this guy about 9/11:

https://nadler.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=393985

04D0AC91-BF52-4056-B0B8-D18A14A9ABD1.jpeg

23 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Way to honor the fallen @japantiger and @Tiger Sue! Spending the day focusing on those Americans you hate! #MAGA!

Once again, a leftists gets upset when someone punches back.   I think 9-11 is a great day to call out a radical Islamist who tried to minimalize and ignore those responsible for killing 3000 innocent Americans.  As you saw from the video, it's still a little raw for some people.  But let's not offend your sensibilities...

On 9/11/2019 at 11:04 PM, TexasTiger said:

9/11. A time to attack those Americans with whom we disagree politically. So much hatefulness. Going after this guy about 9/11:

https://nadler.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=393985

04D0AC91-BF52-4056-B0B8-D18A14A9ABD1.jpeg

The guy posts after he's called out...4 hours after...that doesn't get him any credit.  He wasted his whole day trying to get people interested in impeachment, or trying to find a 3 ft zipper to get his pants repaired.

th?id=OIP.ZfiTqXX2zURohGlbfwt9fgHaNK&pid

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

The guy posts after he's called out...4 hours after...that doesn't get him any credit.  He wasted his whole day trying to get people interested in impeachment, or trying to find a 3 ft zipper to get his pants repaired.

th?id=OIP.ZfiTqXX2zURohGlbfwt9fgHaNK&pid

Convenient rules you have. 

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Convenient rules you have. 

Seriously dude...look at that Oompa Loompa...who could vote for that. 

And just for the record, he did piss away the entire day on impeachment and gun control.  Glad that a staffer finally got around to tweeting for him.

16 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Seriously dude...look at that Oompa Loompa...who could vote for that. 

And just for the record, he did piss away the entire day on impeachment and gun control.  Glad that a staffer finally got around to tweeting for him.

You look hard for something to feed your anger, dontcha?

Cheer up, Tex. I thought this thread was going to be about the Obama/Clinton non-response to Benghazi on 9/11/2012. You should be relieved that it wasn't.

36 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Your favorite non sequitur. 😆

Always so desperate for an elusive win! 

Thanks for reinforcing that you conceded my point.

22 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Never capitalize bama.:we:

a runaround sue post i can agree with.

Archived