Injury Updates 9/15/19

Zeek

10 minutes ago, stoic-one said:

I've been using this meme entirely too much this year...

baghdad-bob.jpg?w=444&ssl=1

You've been using it a lot, but like Bird's joke, I don't think it's been too much at all and I think you should continue to do so.

15 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Tore mine playing high school football. Didn't have surgery. Continued to play with little pain. 15 years later I am paying for it severely. Hindsight, I would have had surgery. Dr said I could take a chance and let it heal on it's own and it could be perfectly fine. My mistake.

Makes you feel any better had my 3rd and last surgery in 94 on right knee......As I type this I look down at what appears to be a flesh colored hot air balloon.

6 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Makes you feel any better had my 3rd and last surgery in 94 on right knee......As I type this I look down at what appears to be a flesh colored hot air balloon.

What kind of sic individual are you? JK LOL That actually does not make me feel any better what so ever but thanks for sharing. Mine appears normal, but hurts all the time. I also have something going on for a few years where if it turns just right it feels as if my knee disconnects from my leg..and then a half second later it will pop back in...extremely painful.

Injured players to return to practice

ByBRANDON MARCELLO 

AUBURN, Alabama — Auburn will return several injured players to practice Tuesday in preparations for Texas A&M.

The biggest is receiver Seth Williams, who injured his shoulder in Week 2. It's not clear if he will play against Texas A&M, Malzahn said. Other players returning to practice:  left tackle Prince Tega Wanogho Jr., receiver Shedrick Jackson and defensive tackle Derrick Brown.

Archived