Latest Democratic Iowa and New Hampshire Poll

Auburn85

6 hours ago, Auburn85 said:

I can't imagine what 1968 must have been like in our country with The Vietnam War going on and the assassinations of Martin Luther King Jr. and Bobby Kennedy . 

No one who was over age 12 at the time and lived through the sixties ever wants to see our nation go through a time like that again. Ever. Assassinations, riots, cities burning, embargoes on farm products, Watergate, war,,,,, it was horrible. (USAF veteran, out in December of '63. AU grad, class of '69.)

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

No one who was over age 12 at the time and lived through the sixties ever wants to see our nation go through a time like that again. Ever. Assassinations, riots, cities burning, embargoes on farm products, Watergate, war,,,,, it was horrible. (USAF veteran, out in December of '63. AU grad, class of '69.)

If I haven't told you before, thank you for your service Mikey. I remember all of those events vaguely, Watergate more than the others. 

11 hours ago, AUDynasty said:

Nah. I'm betting it's going to be Bloomberg. His money is a potent asset in bribing his way to victory. Biden's done if he doesn't poll well in New Hampshire and if he loses Nevada. 

He may be toast if he loses in Nevada...

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

If I haven't told you before, thank you for your service Mikey. I remember all of those events vaguely, Watergate more than the others. 

Thanks for the thanks, but my four years of military service was a two-way street. I went into the Air Force as a 17-year old high school dropout with nothing but a dead-end future. Four years later I came out as a young man with a GED and an acceptance letter to college in hand. I also had a trade, aircraft mechanic, which I never used in civilian life but I've always had it in my back pocket. I gave the Air Force four years of an honest day's work for a day's pay. They gave me a place to grow up and put me on the path to a better life. My thanks goes to the military service and the American tax payers for what they did for me. As I said, it was a two-way street.

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

He may be toast if he loses in Nevada...

And that’s what I think it will happen. Buttigieg isn’t viable in any other states other than Iowa due to his poor showing in people of color. Biden is slowly crumbling. Bernie has the momentum, and I think Bloomberg will give him a race. Ultimately it’s going to be down between Bernie and the brokered convention. It’s going to be ugly.

16 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Secret weapon— Bloomberg buys Fox News and it turns on Donald!

You joke, but he has the money to do it. I can’t help but feel Bloomberg will be doing some back room deals to bribe top Democrat officials and operatives to get him up there against Bernie when Biden inevitably fades.

New Hampshire

https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/new-hampshire-2020-tracking-poll-night-6-sanders-continues-to-lead-as-buttigieg-inches-closer

Bernie Sanders holding his lead in the Democratic Primary with 31%, followed by fmr. Mayor Pete Buttigieg with 24%, Sen. Elizabeth Warren and fmr. V.P. Joe Biden with 11%

Archived