Keeping outback practice secret

aubiefifty

2 hours ago, creed said:

Yes I know what you mean. Sometimes the joke boomerangs back on the joker and they don’t like it. Go figure....lol

That depends on the perspective,.of course the same 4 or 5 people would think it flipped.... I mean you all passive aggressive like each other posts and actually think it's a majority 😂. I'm ok with the fantastic five saying lol....it doesn't hurt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cole256 said:

That depends on the perspective,.of course the same 4 or 5 people would think it flipped.... I mean you all passive aggressive like each other posts and actually think it's a majority 😂. I'm ok with the fantastic five saying lol....it doesn't hurt

I like your post.

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

....it doesn't hurt

...kinda... maybe ... just a smidge....   😎

10 hours ago, Zeek said:

Serious from what I’ve seen. Georgia Tech coach just chose to not make a big stink out of it.

Thanks but if they just watch 1 game they'll know what we're running on offense. All the fans know the playsheet by now. 😆 

21 hours ago, McLoofus said:

What would you call a story where the OC, in year 7 of his tenure, orchestrates three games where the offense fails to score more than 20 points (14 or less twice) and produce more than 329 yards of total offense (less than 300 twice), all while being gifted a short field and a minimal point deficit time after time by heroic defensive effort?

That's only 3 pages, right? Too bad the book is only 13 pages long. 

12 pages, 3 of them so bad they seem like they were written by a high schooler.  Not a lot of substance and poor plot flow.  The last page was a good read though.

Today is just a barely read epilogue.

Just now, cole256 said:

Lol. I don't see any issues in the play calling.......🤡

Personnel usage is superior too, LOL!

On 12/30/2019 at 1:43 PM, Sizzle said:

I haven’t seen that run up the middle call much all season like people have been saying

Just making sure you watched this game

Now nothing is funnier than the lame post of a Gus fanatic blaming everybody they can to deflect any culpability from Gus

5 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

12 pages, 3 of them so bad they seem like they were written by a high schooler.  Not a lot of substance and poor plot flow.  The last page was a good read though.

Today is just a barely read epilogue.

Even the epilogue was crap.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:05 PM, AU64 said:

We threw a decent number of passes on first down....of course the problem is you better hit it....otherwise we at 2nd and 10 and having to pass again and folks are immediately complaining about the play calls....  

I'm good with letting the coaches plan the game....and see what the overall result is rather than critiquing it play by play...which IMO is kind of like reading a book and after each page, making some declaration about the author's skill and the quality of the story. :dunno:

Make it 4 out of 13.

When every third page sucks, you have neither a talented author nor a good story.

The first down pass was there every time, when we showed a run set. The problem with Gus is he has different player groupings and different sets for a huge percentage of plays. My wife can call a large percentage of the plays from the couch. How much film study does it take to defend AU? 

Yep. In the real world, you can always put down a book like that. This current overpriced volume being the only one available and 50/50 favorably-reviewed by consumers makes you want to take up tiddly winks...after well-aimedly flicking a few, of course. 

Pardon. Felt good to deFLECK. If only for a moment in my dreams. #2020jobinterviewfor2021

Archived