Baseball vs UCF Game 3

7-1, now 8-1...these freshmen are probably going to be good, but another year goes by and Auburn has missed on the "freshman-Superstar" pitching recruit a la Kumar Rocker at Vandy and the studs MSU gets every year.

Gonna have to get 'em coached up!  Hope AU can at least string together some hits at some point in the last 5 ABs.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FUZZYAUFAN said:

8-1 now. Hoping for a great come back but if not what a horrific weekend. UCF pitching has just dominated. 

and our pitching outside the first 5 innings of the series has been very disappointing.

I have been busy all weekend, so just now catching up. WTH???  Sounds like just one of those things, but to get swept, I never would have figured that. Need to get this lineup and rotation figured out i guess. 

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

I have been busy all weekend, so just now catching up. WTH???  Sounds like just one of those things, but to get swept, I never would have figured that. Need to get this lineup and rotation figured out i guess. 

No way to sugarcoat it but bad baseball.  In all facets.

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Drew Baker comes in and lets a walk on 4 straight pitches...these new guys just can't find a strike zone.

They will. Today they are nervous facing a team that hits well......but it's great experience. SEC play won't be any easier.

Archived