This source meets standards- Ballot harvesting alleged in TX

SocialCircle

Not sure this counts as a reliable source. Looks like they are based in Wyoming. They are basing everything on an affidavit and lawsuits by a retired police officer turned private investigator and a highly conservative doctor that I would say is on the outer fringe. 

If there is any substance to this it will come out, but right now there doesn’t seem to be enough smoke to find the fire. 

Looks and reads like a propaganda rag to me.

You're really stretching the bounds here to cling to this story.

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 2.37.28 PM.png

It's just shy of the Extreme Right category but they are giving them a "Mostly Factual" rating right now.

They don't link to any independent sources or show documents verifying their account.  And they simply refer to it being "reported in the media" earlier in the month but link to none of them.  Of course, we know from the last thread that finding any reputable reporting on this story is a pretty fruitless endeavor right now.

You can believe what you want, but in my mind, it's going to need more than this cadre of far right sources and that clown show known as National File to warrant serious belief.

16 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

You're really stretching the bounds here to cling to this story.

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 2.37.28 PM.png

It's just shy of the Extreme Right category but they are giving them a "Mostly Factual" rating right now.

They don't link to any independent sources or show documents verifying their account.  And they simply refer to it being "reported in the media" earlier in the month but link to none of them.  Of course, we know from the last thread that finding any reputable reporting on this story is a pretty fruitless endeavor right now.

You can believe what you want, but in my mind, it's going to need more than this cadre of far right sources and that clown show known as National File to warrant serious belief.

They are rated mostly factual just like Vanity Fair if I remember correctly.  

2 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

They are rated mostly factual just like Vanity Fair if I remember correctly.  

Yet far closer to the extreme end.

Like I said, believe what you want.  I'm not dropping the hammer on your for it.  Just judging by the rating and by going to the site itself and looking around, it seems sketchy.  I'll wait for more reputable sources or verified documentation.

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yet far closer to the extreme end.

Like I said, believe what you want.  I'm not dropping the hammer on your for it.  Just judging by the rating and by going to the site itself and looking around, it seems sketchy.  I'll wait for more reputable sources or verified documentation.

At least I checked The Independent Sentinel on media bias fact check before posting it this time.  Do I get at least get an atta boy?  

Archived