What is on Hunter's laptop?

SocialCircle

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re an apt pupil. You’ve developed a deep and enduring hatred for a largely irrelevant figure in your life.

My post was about Hunter not you Tex.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And there your clueless side has shown thru yet again.

I can provide you screen grabs that predate Social's post from the /pol/ if you'd like. This is literally a copypasta from there that found its way right wing circles on Facebook  

10 hours ago, AUDub said:

I can provide you screen grabs that predate Social's post from the /pol/ if you'd like. This is literally a copypasta from there that found its way right wing circles on Facebook  

You are making assertions that aren’t fact. I have no idea what Q is and have have never read anything about it/them except when a few on the left have mentioned it here. I have no idea what they believe or who they are. 

Just now, SocialCircle said:

You are making assertions that aren’t fact. I have no idea what Q is and have have never read anything about it/them except when a few on the left have mentioned it here. I have no idea what they believe or who they are. 

You probably got it from some silly boomer Facebook post that it's somehow virulently spread to, but it originated on the *chans. 

You're a parrot for the insanity that is the *chans, you loser, you ******* loser. Shut the **** up. 

21 hours ago, Grumps said:

I don't remember anyone being threatened to be banned because they posted their opinions of Trump's Russian collusion as fact. But it doesn't matter. This is your forum and you can do what you want to with it.

Bad example.  Trump - or at least his campaign in the form of his son -  did in fact "collude" with Russia, if only at the Trump tower meeting and the email confirming they would accept their assistance - "I'd love it, especially if...."

Collusion with Russia happened.  Mueller concluded only that there was no legal "conspiracy"

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Bad example.  Trump - or at least his campaign in the form of his son -  did in fact "collude" with Russia, if only at the Trump tower meeting and the email confirming they would accept their assistance - "I'd love it, especially if...."

Collusion with Russia happened.  Mueller concluded only that there was no legal "conspiracy"

Hell, even one of David's sacred cows, Taibbi, concluded that collusion likely happened. 

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Hell, even one of David's sacred cows, Taibbi, concluded that collusion likely happened. 

I hate that a precise legal definition (conspiracy) allows MAGAs to claim Trump is completely innocent of welcoming help from a hostile foreign power (collusion), but it only reinforces the propensity of MAGAs to delude themselves with false "information" that is tailored to fit their bias. 

This is one of the effects of social media I didn't appreciate when it started.  I guess I naively believed that good information (truth) would always drive out bad.

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

You probably got it from some silly boomer Facebook post that it's somehow virulently spread to, but it originated on the *chans. 

You're a parrot for the insanity that is the *chans, you loser, you ******* loser. Shut the **** up. 

You are one classy dude. 

59 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I hate that a precise legal definition (conspiracy) allows MAGAs to claim Trump is completely innocent of welcoming help from a hostile foreign power (collusion), but it only reinforces the propensity of MAGAs to delude themselves with false "information" that is tailored to fit their bias. 

This is one of the effects of social media I didn't appreciate when it started.  I guess I naively believed that good information (truth) would always drive out bad.

Your assertion isn’t based on fact. Perhaps you need to be banned. 

5 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

You are one classy dude. 

And you're shallow, annoying and crazy as hell. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Well you are partly correct. There was collusion with Russia when Hillary paid for a fake dossier of lies about Trump. Give yourself a star for truth.

I have an idea. Let’s appoint a special counsel to look into Joe Biden’s possible corruption as it relates to foreign countries and fund them for 3 years and see what they can come up with. 

All the best to you and yours. 

I seriously doubt you believe that sentiment. Hell you're the kind of guy that would drag a 14 (now 16) year old girl into the worst side of politics at the drop of hat based upon dubious bull****. 

Because you are an a**hole, and every thread you make only confirms it further. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

I seriously doubt you believe that sentiment. Hell you're the kind of guy that would drag a 14 (now 16) year old girl into the worst side of politics at the drop of hat based upon dubious bull****. 

Because you are an a**hole, and every thread you make only confirms it further. 

So much hate.  I’m a very happy person as well as an optimist. I wish the same for you. 

So much hate.  I’m a very happy person as well as an optimist. I wish the same for you. 

You are blissfully optimistic only in your profound stupidity. You'll accuse people of outright incestual ephebophilia because some moron on Facebook said it. 

Maybe I'm not the optimist you are, but I'm a damn far better person than you, you terrible, terrible human being. 

So are you saying that it is a fact that Trump colluded with Russia?

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

but I'm a damn far better person than you, you terrible, terrible human being.

If you really were, you wouldn't need to make that claim...nor would you resort to name calling. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

You are blissfully optimistic only in your profound stupidity. You'll accuse people of outright incestual ephebophilia because some moron on Facebook said it. 

Maybe I'm not the optimist you are, but I'm a damn far better person than you, you terrible, terrible human being. 

It must be awesome to have so much confidence in yourself! You liberals are much better at examining the hearts of others than you are at examining your own hearts. If I had that ability I would be far more optimistic!

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Again your assertion is not based on fact as nothing came from Facebook. Wonder if you are trending toward a possible ban? Congratulations on your self righteousness! 

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

If you really were, you wouldn't need to make that claim...nor would you resort to name calling. 

Calling an a**hole on his bull**** needs little justification.

A 16 year old girl, you amoral troglodytes. 16. Do some self-examination. If why what he's doing is wrong is still lost upon you, then no words I type here are more insulting than what you reveal yourselves to be. 

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

It must be awesome to have so much confidence in yourself! You liberals are much better at examining the hearts of others than you are at examining your own hearts. If I had that ability I would be far more optimistic!

16. Year. Old. Girl.

**** off, Grumps. 

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

We are just a couple of deplorable rubes I guess. 

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Evidently your time off the forum wasn’t long enough.

3 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Again your assertion is not based on fact as nothing came from Facebook. Wonder if you are trending toward a possible ban? Congratulations on your self righteousness! 

A ban I will gladly eat, secure in the morality of my behavior.

You dragged a little girl into this, a girl the same age as my oldest daughter, because of some dubious bull**** you found online and parroted here. 

Archived