What is on Hunter's laptop?

SocialCircle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

So you dispute that Hunter was on the board of Burisma while Joe was VP.

No. You said this:

I guess the question is whether having your son on the payroll of Burisma in order to gain access to the White House while you are Vice President is illegal.”

Joe didn’t place him on a board to have “access to the White House.” Burisma apparently thought it was advantageous to have a VP’s son on their board. There’s zero evidence of any inside advantage gained or favor granted.

But these latest “revelations” have nothing to do with this.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

No. You said this:

I guess the question is whether having your son on the payroll of Burisma in order to gain access to the White House while you are Vice President is illegal.”

Joe didn’t place him on a board to have “access to the White House.” Burisma apparently thought it was advantageous to have a VP’s son on their board. There’s zero evidence of any inside advantage gained or favor granted.

But these latest “revelations” have nothing to do with this.

First Joe said he knew nothing about hunter’s business dealings. Wrong. Next it was the laptop might not be Hunter’s. Wrong. Then it was the emails might not be legit. Wrong. Then it was this is Russian misinformation. Wrong. Now it is there is nothing illegal here. I suspect you will be wrong again. 

In the meantime we know for a fact Hunter got jobs and deals with foreign countries because of his last name. We also know he says Joe gets 50% from the family. We only know Joe (big guy) got 10% on another deal. We also know he pulled a Joe Pa and looked the other way when he knew his son Hunter was involved with the underaged daughter of his son, Beau. More to follow I’m sure. 

10 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

First Joe said he knew nothing about hunter’s business dealings. Wrong. Next it was the laptop might not be Hunter’s. Wrong. Then it was the emails might not be legit. Wrong. Then it was this is Russian misinformation. Wrong. Now it is there is nothing illegal here. I suspect you will be wrong again. 

In the meantime we know for a fact Hunter got jobs and deals with foreign countries because of his last name. We also know he says Joe gets 50% from the family. We only know Joe (big guy) got 10% on another deal. We also know he pulled a Joe Pa and looked the other way when he knew his son Hunter was involved with the underaged daughter of his son, Beau. More to follow I’m sure. 

You’re hopelessly hopped up on misinformation. But it’s your preferred state and no one’s talking you down.

45 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re hopelessly hopped up on misinformation. But it’s your preferred state and no one’s talking you down.

Wrong

8 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

"It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we "know" that ain't so." - Will Rogers

For example, the Russia Hoax.

The public has known for years that Hunter Biden got do-nothing jobs from the Chinese and Ukrainians that pay a ridiculous amount of money to do things he is not qualified for. The only way to not connect the dots is to shut your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and start screaming.

What puzzles me is why this wasn't brought up before now. If we had a press instead of a bunch of party promoting hacks this would have been a bigger story than the Russia Hoax or Watergate.

32 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The public has known for years that Hunter Biden got do-nothing jobs from the Chinese and Ukrainians that pay a ridiculous amount of money to do things he is not qualified for. The only way to not connect the dots is to shut your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and start screaming.

What puzzles me is why this wasn't brought up before now. If we had a press instead of a bunch of party promoting hacks this would have been a bigger story than the Russia Hoax or Watergate.

Hunter was actually a law school graduate with various jobs in business and government, appointed by Bush. His resume was not at all that sparse for board appointments and he’s no dummy. He wasn’t some college dropout or guy who barely graduated with jobs only in daddy’s company. That said, I don’t doubt he used his name to his advantage and his personal life fell apart. That’s also not unusual for folks with decent resumes. If he were a candidate, he’d have a lot of explaining to do. Of course, I thought Trump would be expected to explain his multiple failures, but you guys were cool with all that. Even impressed! The story is essentially bull****. 

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

The only way to not connect the dots is to shut your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and start screaming.

see-nothing-hear-nothing.gif

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Hunter was actually a law school graduate with various jobs in business and government, appointed by Bush. His resume was not at all that sparse for board appointments and he’s no dummy. He wasn’t some college dropout or guy who barely graduated with jobs only in daddy’s company. That said, I don’t doubt he used his name to his advantage and his personal life fell apart. That’s also not unusual for folks with decent resumes. If he were a candidate, he’d have a lot of explaining to do. Of course, I thought Trump would be expected to explain his multiple failures, but you guys were cool with all that. Even impressed! The story is essentially bull****. 

Joe Biden is a 47 year swamp dweller. His son and his brother got rich selling his influence. Joe also enriched himself via his family in these deals and is thus corrupt. Just admit it.  Don Jr. nailed it when he said Joe is the Loch Ness Monster of the DC swamp. 

59 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Joe Biden is a 47 year swamp dweller. His son and his brother got rich selling his influence. Joe also enriched himself via his family in these deals and is thus corrupt. Just admit it.  Don Jr. nailed it when he said Joe is the Loch Ness Monster of the DC swamp. 

You’re a factless cult member.

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

The thing I don't get is how you continue to wallow (revel?) in the inability to separate fact from conjecture.

Huh. A bunch of trump voters suddenly have issues with nepotism. 

You silly geese. You turkeys. You little stinkers. Always saying the craziest things.

(At least H. Biden's unearned positions weren't actually in US government. That would be almost as bad as whoring out the Oval Office to sell beans.)

Joe Biden is a 47 year swamp dweller.

The thing I can't understand about so many who support Trump is that when he says he is "draining the swamp" they actually believe it. All he's doing is draining what's there, but his blind supporters don't look at the other side where Trump is refilling it with his own nasty water.

His son and his brother got rich selling his influence. Joe also enriched himself via his family in these deals and is thus corrupt. Just admit it. 

Not sure what you can't understand about this, but until there is credible evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, and not conjecture or wild accusations, there's nothing to admit.

Don Jr. nailed it when he said Joe is the Loch Ness Monster of the DC swamp. 

That family is so in love with itself, the only thing Don Jr. has any chance of nailing is Ivanka.

32 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The thing I don't get is how you continue to wallow (revel?) in the inability to separate fact from conjecture.

When did you finally figure out the Steele Dossier was full of non verifiable garbage?  Did you always know or did you let your precious media steer you in the wrong direction?  It would be nice to let more facts come out.  The suppression of this story is pure bias of the media.

11 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

The emails, THAT THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN HAS NOT ONCE DENIED have been very telling. 

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

For example, the Russia Hoax.

The more sane media members are beginning to see that the Russiagate was just total BS based on rumors only an idiot could believe.  The dossier was a piece of very poorly made election smear that was paid for by the HRC Campaign and the DNC. They employed a foreign national that was a known bad source for Intelligence. The piss tape? How f'in stupid do you need to be to have ever bought into that as reality? Well apparently about 80% of the MSM and almost all of the Democrat Party did...sadly.  

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

I dont know about how big it would have been, but in a town that thrives on this sort of stuff, its hard to imagine that it wouldnt have been a YUGE!!!!  deal.

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

So far, there are no records of Biden even on a conference call nor even attending a board meeting. No one has even asked about it and no one has offered any info on it. He got a $600K/year Do-Nothing, No-Show Job while he was an admitted out of control coke/crack head. I coke/crack head so bad he only lasted about 3 months with his Navy Commission. 

I am not gonna quote Don Jr, when he may be as bad or worse. But if you think that with all the now debunked Russiagate crap is in some small way as bad or worse than what's on that laptop...then it sucks to be you. 

Where was all the "We dont know if its Hunter's Laptop? We dont know if the emails are real? We dont have absolute proof of corruption..." when the shoe was on the other foot? I am not saying that Trump is not horrible, he is. I am saying that Biden is maybe a nickel better and that's it. 

Old political adage:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

When did you finally figure out the Steele Dossier was full of non verifiable garbage?  Did you always know or did you let your precious media steer you in the wrong direction?  It would be nice to let more facts come out.  The suppression of this story is pure bias of the media.

1) The Steele Dossier was approved by a FISA court and used in Congressional investigations.  That makes it newsworthy.

2) The Hunter Biden story is not being suppressed.  It's being verified (or debunked).  Rudy G. screwed up here.  He's admitted that he gave it to the NY Post because they wouldn't fact check the information.  However, the Trump camp was working to feed the Wall Street Journal, a much more trusted publication, the information and letting them vet the article for publishing.  Because Rudy got impatient, he gave the stuff to the Post and the WSJ backed off.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/business/media/hunter-biden-wall-street-journal-trump.html

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Perhaps you missed the part where I have really not talked about Russiagate, the Steele Dossier, or offered hard opinions on the matter.  So whatever your bone to pick with the "precious media" is on that vs this, it's irrelevant to me.  The simple issue that you quoted me on, regardless of who you think isn't handling it fairly or consistently, is that SocialCircle and several others here are having a hard time separating what is known (or believed) to be true from what is mere supposition.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

1) The Steele Dossier was approved by a FISA court and used in Congressional investigations.  That makes it newsworthy.

THE FBI WAS LOUDLY CRITICIZED BY THE FISA COURT FOR USING THE DOSSIER...TRUTH.

“The dossier was a critical document to justify a FISA warrant against Mr. Page and this DOJ memo clearly indicates that the reliability of the dossier was completely destroyed after the interview with the primary sub-source in January 2017. Those who knew or should have known of this development and continued to pursue a FISA warrant against Mr. Page anyway are in deep legal jeopardy in my view.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/judiciary-committee-releases-declassified-documents-that-substantially-undercut-steele-dossier-page-fisa-warrants

“Secondly, the comments of Peter Strzok regarding the February 14 New York Times article are devastating in that they are an admission that there was no reliable evidence that anyone from the Trump Campaign was working with Russian Intelligence Agencies in any form.

“The statements by Mr. Strzok question the entire premise of the FBI’s investigation of the Trump Campaign and make it even more outrageous that the Mueller team continued this investigation for almost two and a half years. Moreover, the statements by Strzok raise troubling questions as to whether the FBI was impermissibly unmasking and analyzing intelligence gathered on U.S. persons.

“These documents, which I have long sought, tell a damning story for anyone who’s interested in trying to find the truth behind the corrupt nature of the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign in 2016 and beyond.”

45 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Perhaps you missed the part where I have really not talked about Russiagate, the Steele Dossier, or offered hard opinions on the matter.  So whatever your bone to pick with the "precious media" is on that vs this, it's irrelevant to me.  The simple issue that you quoted me on, regardless of who you think isn't handling it fairly or consistently, is that SocialCircle and several others here are having a hard time separating what is known (or believed) to be true from what is mere supposition.

I’ve seen the emails and the texts. They are public record. I refuse to ignore them or bury my head in the sand. I acknowledge them. Too bad you refuse to do so. 

5 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I’ve seen the emails and the texts. They are public record. I refuse to ignore them or bury my head in the sand. I acknowledge them. Too bad you refuse to do so. 

I know you've seen them.  The problem is, you say they say more than they actually do.

5 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

8C4F5EE9-08E0-4F15-B322-59AFF8809561.jpeg

55 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I know you've seen them.  The problem is, you say they say more than they actually do.

Your refusal to acknowledge what they say is astounding. 

Archived