What is on Hunter's laptop?

SocialCircle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Perhaps you missed the part where I have really not talked about Russiagate, the Steele Dossier, or offered hard opinions on the matter.  So whatever your bone to pick with the "precious media" is on that vs this, it's irrelevant to me.  The simple issue that you quoted me on, regardless of who you think isn't handling it fairly or consistently, is that SocialCircle and several others here are having a hard time separating what is known (or believed) to be true from what is mere supposition.

Perhaps you missed the part where I asked WHEN you figured out it was :bs:.  I didn’t say you did offer a hard opinion.

I understand people are frustrated over perceived differences over media coverage and that some media have a hard left stance, but I am willing to wait to see more facts either come forward or not.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

1) The Steele Dossier was approved by a FISA court and used in Congressional investigations.  That makes it newsworthy.

2) The Hunter Biden story is not being suppressed.  It's being verified (or debunked).  Rudy G. screwed up here.  He's admitted that he gave it to the NY Post because they wouldn't fact check the information.  However, the Trump camp was working to feed the Wall Street Journal, a much more trusted publication, the information and letting them vet the article for publishing.  Because Rudy got impatient, he gave the stuff to the Post and the WSJ backed off.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/business/media/hunter-biden-wall-street-journal-trump.html

To #1; See DKW86’s response, it speaks volumes.

To #2; why treat the Steele Dossier any different than the Hunter Laptop?  Most media jumped on the Steele Dossier mainly because it was leaked by the FBI (Comey). This time around the FBI is closed lipped about the laptop, possibly not wanting to play a part in the election again.  The FBI has stated that Hunter is under investigation for money laundering and that simple fact should entice the media to ask basic question of Biden, but they refuse to do so or he refuses to answer if they do.

If Biden wins and the Dems take the Senate and retain the house, this could go away whether Joe is involved or not.  Otherwise, we could possibly have another 2+ years of investigations of the Bidens.  How well do you think Joe will hold up under that scrutiny?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If Biden wins and the Dems take the Senate and retain the house, this could go away whether Joe is involved or not.

Or...the dem led Senate and house impeach Biden for Quid pro quo, remove him, and slide Kamala in like they always wanted.

kevin-the-office.gif

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Perhaps you missed the part where I asked WHEN you figured out it was :bs:.  I didn’t say you did offer a hard opinion.

I understand people are frustrated over perceived differences over media coverage and that some media have a hard left stance, but I am willing to wait to see more facts either come forward or not.

There is no "when" because I never really paid much attention to it in the first place for such a demarcation point to happen.

I'm also willing to wait to see if more facts come out.  I've never said otherwise.  What I'm not willing to do is accept an account that hasn't been independently verified at face value and I'm especially not willing to then declare assumptions and conjecture based on that account as fact.

Just now, bigbird said:

Or...the dem led Senate and house impeach Biden for Quid pro quo, remove him, and slide Kamala in like they always wanted.

kevin-the-office.gif

Pelosi wants to set up a commission to do determine if a President should be removed from office.  So, they have this covered on many levels.  It’s something I really don’t want to think that this country could sink to that level, but....

48 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Your refusal to acknowledge what they say is astounding. 

I acknowledge what they say.  

What I don't do is:

1.  Bank on what they say being the gospel.  Without independent forensic analysis, there will always be at least some doubt as to what is real and what's fabricated.

2.  EVEN IF I ACCEPTED THEM AS ACCURATE, they still don't say what you claim.  Get this through that cast iron skull of yours.  Learn to separate what's stated in the emails vs what's proven to be so.  Until you learn how to distinguish between the emails themselves and the unproven claims and assumptions made from them, you're unworthy of further engagement.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Which is why I consider you a de-facto Trump supporter.

"If it walks and talks like a Prog-Indie, and Doesnt Kiss DNC Ass, it must be a Trumpster!"
It's all so simple now...LMMFAO...

18 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I acknowledge what they say.  

What I don't do is:

1.  Bank on what they say being the gospel.  Without independent forensic analysis, there will always be at least some doubt as to what is real and what's fabricated.

2.  EVEN IF I ACCEPTED THEM AS ACCURATE, they still don't say what you claim.  Get this through that cast iron skull of yours.  Learn to separate what's stated in the emails vs what's proven to be so.  Until you learn how to distinguish between the emails themselves and the unproven claims and assumptions made from them, you're unworthy of further engagement.

Is this still Russian disinformation???  

Joe Biden clearly has received money out of this from other family members.  It became perfectly clear to any reasonable person when he said he has never received money directly from a foreign country in his life.  Notice how he phrased it. Of course, he didn't because it went through his son and/or brother first before it ever got to him.  Then you look at the emails and texts.  Then you listen to Tony B. Then you listen to the phone calls Tony B had with the other business partners when he told them he was going public.  It is all out there for anyone willing to look at it and apply a reasonable and logical look at all of the evidence. I wish people would just admit Joe Biden is corrupt, but I'm going to vote for him anyway because I think Trump is worse instead of trying to hang on to the position Joe isn't corrupt. 

30 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Is this still Russian disinformation???  

I think I've said this at least 3 different times now.  I've never said boo about Russian disinformation, never offered any hard opinions on Russiagate, never pushed the Steele Dossier.  The next person that comes back with "Russia"-anything as a response to me not buying their take on Hunter Biden is getting a few days off just for being an annoying little s*** that doesn't read.

Joe Biden clearly has received money out of this from other family members.

No, he hasn't not "clearly" gotten anything.  It has been asserted, that is all.

It became perfectly clear to any reasonable person when he said he has never received money directly from a foreign country in his life.  Notice how he phrased it. Of course, he didn't because it went through his son and/or brother first before it ever got to him. 

This also is conjecture, not fact.

Then you look at the emails and texts.

Assertion, not fact.

Then you listen to Tony B.

Assertion, not fact.

Then you listen to the phone calls Tony B had with the other business partners when he told them he was going public. 

Assertion, not fact.

It is all out there for anyone willing to look at it and apply a reasonable and logical look at all of the evidence.

Repeating the same assertions over and over is not "evidence" not matter how many times or ways you come up with to say them.

I wish people would just admit Joe Biden is corrupt, but I'm going to vote for him anyway because I think Trump is worse instead of trying to hang on to the position Joe isn't corrupt. 

Because that's not what is happening.  And if you can't figure out some way to get this distinction between fact and assertion down, you're going to be shown the exit.

16 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I think I've said this at least 3 different times now.  I've never said boo about Russian disinformation, never offered any hard opinions on Russiagate, never pushed the Steele Dossier.  The next person that comes back with "Russia"-anything as a response to me not buying their take on Hunter Biden is getting a few days off just for being an annoying little s*** that doesn't read.

No, he hasn't not "clearly" gotten anything.  It has been asserted, that is all.

This also is conjecture, not fact.

Assertion, not fact.

Assertion, not fact.

Assertion, not fact.

Repeating the same assertions over and over is not "evidence" not matter how many times or ways you come up with to say them.

Because that's not what is happening.  And if you can't figure out some way to get this distinction between fact and assertion down, you're going to be shown the exit.

There is plenty of evidence in the public domain now.  My "assertions" are reasonable conclusions based on the evidence.  They are for any open minded person really.  I would also suggest corruption is having your son on the board of the Ukrainian company while you are the VP and that country is in your domain.  Many others (even Dems) are on record saying so as well.  Joe is, in fact, corrupt.  He is exactly what we need less of in DC. 

4 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

There is plenty of evidence in the public domain now.  My "assertions" are reasonable conclusions based on the evidence. 

But they are not "facts" or "evidence" as you keep asserting.  They are conjecture.  Period.  The End.

4 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

They are for any open minded person really.  I would also suggest corruption is having your son on the board of the Ukrainian company while you are the VP and that country is in your domain.  Many others (even Dems) are on record saying so as well.  Joe is, in fact, corrupt.  He is exactly what we need less of in DC. 

Being open-minded is fine.  Being so open-minded your brain falls out on the floor is inadvisable.

And again, you don't understand the actual meanings of words such as "in fact."

You're on thin ice.  If you want to stick around to talk about the election in a few days, you better figure this "fact" vs "supposition" thing out like yesterday.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

kevin-the-office.gif

Bird’s MAGA-lite. Personally embraces Trumpism and requisite conspiracies, but too ashamed to claim it.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

To #1; See DKW86’s response, it speaks volumes.

To #2; why treat the Steele Dossier any different than the Hunter Laptop?  Most media jumped on the Steele Dossier mainly because it was leaked by the FBI (Comey). This time around the FBI is closed lipped about the laptop, possibly not wanting to play a part in the election again.  The FBI has stated that Hunter is under investigation for money laundering and that simple fact should entice the media to ask basic question of Biden, but they refuse to do so or he refuses to answer if they do.

If Biden wins and the Dems take the Senate and retain the house, this could go away whether Joe is involved or not.  Otherwise, we could possibly have another 2+ years of investigations of the Bidens.  How well do you think Joe will hold up under that scrutiny?

You mean the same people the investigated Hillary, found nothing, and still scream about her breaking laws?  Yeah, not sure I'd worry if I was Joe.

As for the Steele Dossier and why media jumped on it, it's because of the reason you stated: it came from the FBI.  Of course that gets attention.

Could/should the media ask questions now?  Sure.  But Joe has denied that he had any involvement with it.  Did it during the debate.  Unless actual proof is found, I don't know what else you want the media to do here.  This Biden laptop story came from Bannon and Rudy, not exactly bastions of integrity.  As a reporter, I wouldn't stake my reputation on their assertions.

13 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You mean the same people the investigated Hillary, found nothing, and still scream about her breaking laws?  Yeah, not sure I'd worry if I was Joe.

As for the Steele Dossier and why media jumped on it, it's because of the reason you stated: it came from the FBI.  Of course that gets attention.

Could/should the media ask questions now?  Sure.  But Joe has denied that he had any involvement with it.  Did it during the debate.  Unless actual proof is found, I don't know what else you want the media to do here.  This Biden laptop story came from Bannon and Rudy, not exactly bastions of integrity.  As a reporter, I wouldn't stake my reputation on their assertions.

Except it is backed up by Tony B. And what happened with Hunter as it relates to Burisma is out there for all to see as well. 

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Bird’s MAGA-lite. Personally embraces Trumpism and requisite conspiracies, but too ashamed to claim it.

I guess the laughing gif didn't convey the seriousness of my post adequately enough Or your just too dense to remember the "rumors" run in the other thread where I posted the exact same scenario...and blatantly labeled it as a "rumor". Specifically posted in response to make fun of all the other rumors.  You really do try way to hard to try and paint me in the perceived box you think I live in. It's comical.

So now go ahead, lob your childish insults and make sure you don't forget to use your go-to calling anyone that doesn't conform to you way of thinking some silly little name.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I guess the laughing gif didn't convey the seriousness of my post adequately enough Or your just too dense to remember the "rumors" run in the other thread where I posted the exact same scenario...and blatantly labeled it as a "rumor". Specifically posted in response to make fun of all the other rumors.  You really do try way to hard to try and paint me in the perceived box you think I live in. It's comical.

So now go ahead, lob your childish insults and make sure you don't forget to use your go-to calling anyone that doesn't conform to you way of thinking some silly little name.

Sensitive. 😉

3 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

There is plenty of evidence in the public domain now.  My "assertions" are reasonable conclusions based on the evidence.  They are for any open minded person really.  I would also suggest corruption is having your son on the board of the Ukrainian company while you are the VP and that country is in your domain.  Many others (even Dems) are on record saying so as well.  Joe is, in fact, corrupt.  He is exactly what we need less of in DC. 

Why are you assuming Joe exerts dictatorial power over his son?

That's just a logically incorrect assumption.

It does look bad, but that's apparently as far as it goes. (I've read where Joe felt at the time he just couldn't deal with the loss of Beau to cancer.  I don't know if that's true or not.)

But it disappointed me to the point I decided not to vote for him in the primary. It just seemed like a totally unforced error - a gift to the rethuglicans - which Trump has clearly inserted into their disinformation machine.

At any rate - and not to bring up a whataboutism, this (potential) "scandal" is dwarfed by the multiple conflicts of interests racked up by Trump's kids as a part of the public record.

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

Except it is backed up by Tony B. And what happened with Hunter as it relates to Burisma is out there for all to see as well. 

There has been nothing firm from Tony B with regards to Joe Biden at all. 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/29/tony-bobulinski-hunter-biden-and-china-explainer/

22 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Hunter was actually a law school graduate with various jobs in business and government, appointed by Bush. His resume was not at all that sparse for board appointments and he’s no dummy. He wasn’t some college dropout or guy who barely graduated with jobs only in daddy’s company. That said, I don’t doubt he used his name to his advantage and his personal life fell apart. That’s also not unusual for folks with decent resumes. If he were a candidate, he’d have a lot of explaining to do. Of course, I thought Trump would be expected to explain his multiple failures, but you guys were cool with all that. Even impressed! The story is essentially bull****. 

Oh yeah Hunter was real solid. Got a direct commission into the naval reserves. Very rare even for reserves. Most have to attend at least a three week course for officer candidates. But not Hunter. Wonder why. And I think he was kicked out in record time. A pathetic loser.  A stain on the USN. He had to lie to even get in the naval reserves.  He got an administrative discharge which is a bone thrown to losers especially of famous people so they can proudly say that it was not a dishonorable discharge. Don't even pretend that Hunter was anything but a lying low life criminal who flourishes at the teat of his father and his babysitter. 

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Oh yeah Hunter was real solid. Got a direct commission into the naval reserves. Very rare even for reserves. Most have to attend at least a three week course for officer candidates. But not Hunter. Wonder why. And I think he was kicked out in record time. A pathetic loser.  A stain on the USN. He had to lie to even get in the naval reserves.  He got an administrative discharge which is a bone thrown to losers especially of famous people so they can proudly say that it was not a dishonorable discharge. Don't even pretend that Hunter was anything but a lying low life criminal who flourishes at the teat of his father and his babysitter. 

You’re an apt pupil. You’ve developed a deep and enduring hatred for a largely irrelevant figure in your life.

Hunter Biden is everything we hate about Trump:

What happened to the pair?

Hunter and Hallie reportedly broke off their romantic relationship in early 2019.

According to a Post article from around that time, their split was “amicable” although it was unclear why they broke up.

Hunter Biden was married to Kathleen Buhle Biden until they filed for divorce in 2016 (When he started screwing his dead brother's wife.)

In August 2018, Hunter fathered a child with Lunden Roberts, who is said to have been a stripper at a club he often visited in Washington, DC.

Their baby was born in August of that year.

Hunter had first denied that the child Roberts was bearing was his and agreed to a paternity test to confirm the baby’s DNA.

The court ruled that the test established Hunter’s paternity with “scientific certainty," determining that Hunter did father the child while he was dating Hallie.

Hunter married Melissa Cohen in 2019 six days after they met. They welcomed a child together in March 2020.

Couldnt get laid without $$$ from Daddy
Pathetic underperforming business weasel.
Bad behavior on steroids. 
Relationships with women...OMG F'in your dead Brother's Wife before the Body got cold????
Totally inappropriate relationship with your 14YO Niece.
Marries a Personal trainer AFTER A 6 DAY COURTSHIP,
Fathered another child out of wedlock...by a third woman...A STRIPPER...while still shacked up with his widowed SIL...WTF???? 
USN Commission that Daddy Arranges at age 43.
Crack Cocaine Story-tossed out of the USN in 4 months. 
Extremely Poor Decisions about Burisma & a $600K/Yr No-Show-Do-Nothing Job.
Extremely Poor Decisions about CEFC involved in $100Ms in direct payments.
Bad sourced money from every direction
No one even looking into any of this because "Orange Man Bad."

We are so ****** as a nation. When those that are supposed to protect the people, are the ones that we need the protection from, we literally have no hope. Four years of screaming and Trump leaves by the Ballot Box, just like I said he would, but now, we have institutionalized four years of "Deep State over our Constitution." Dont have evidence? Just lie? No Consequences at all for anyone. Even the so-called educated people in America dont care about their own Constitutional Rights anymore. How Sad. How Pathetic.  

And i will say it again, the Bidens are the DNC version of the Palins...

Summation of the article: 

2016 Beau Biden Dies. If you are keeping score: Hunter shacked up with his Dead Brothers Wife🤮, while still married to his first wife. Lost his marriage in divorce (We are still in 2016.) In 2019, WHILE STILL SHACKED-UP WITH HALLIE, widowed SIL🤮, and being "Inappropriate" with her 14YO Daughter🤮, his Niece, at the same time, had an OUT-OF-WEDLOCK-CHILD with a Stripper named Lunden Roberts. Had to be drug into court to prove paternity. 🤬 He has now married a "23 YO Personal Trainer" Hunter, age almost 50, after knowing his new "Soulmate" Melissa Cohen a total of 6 days. They now have a child too. He did all this while getting a Commission in the US Navy, AT AGE 43, and was then thrown out of the Navy for testing positive for Crack Cocaine, AFTER 4 MONTHS. Would it surprise anyone that he has been diagnosed as a binging crackhead several times and been in and out of recovery? 😳 This is the Sound Judgement/Sound Business Wunderkind that Burisma invested $600K/year for a Do-Nothing-No-Show Job. That CEFC gave at least $10Ms of dollars to for Investing Opportunities that ended right after they got to do business with his Dad.

Archived