Men vs Ole miss

Maverick.AU

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

We played both pretty well for about 3-5 minutes at the start of the half. And then we didn't.

Well, we didn;t do the last two minute collapse:

Better

The hook shot is almost impossible to defend.  White has seemingly perfected it.  Kareem and Hakeem would be impressed with his shot.  Dylan bodied him, straight up with his chest out, like he is supposed to, and the other guy just makes shots.  Not bad Defense, just great offensive post play by White.  Dylan will be there before we know it.  He is the prospect with the most potential I am excited about watching coach Pearl develop.  Athletic, really big men who hustle and try as hard as he does aren't easy to find.

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I'm only sayin this once today and I'll drop it.

Beth Mowins

Za9GhemMSzbhi8dcQO.gif

PTL!

I got no sound!

10 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Us scrubs can’t post embedded tweets anymore 😔

7 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

The hook shot is almost impossible to defend.  White has seemingly perfected it.  Kareem and Hakeem would be impressed with his shot.  Dylan bodied him, straight up with his chest out, like he is supposed to, and the other guy just makes shots.  Not bad Defense, just great offensive post play by White.  Dylan will be there before we know it.  He is the prospect with the most potential I am excited about watching coach Pearl develop.  Athletic, really big men who hustle and try as hard as he does aren't easy to find.

Yep good D, not much u can do when a guy is just shooting over you 

14 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I'm only sayin this once today and I'll drop it.

Beth Mowins

Za9GhemMSzbhi8dcQO.gif

I have had the TV on mute the entire game. I heard one word come out of her mouth and muted.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I pray Smith, Thor, Powell, etc can just say  “hey man, one more year”

I honestly can't imagine this team with Thor, Powell, Coop, and Cardwell with a second year under Pearl and then adding Trey and Jabari ...

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I honestly can't imagine this team with Thor, Powell, Coop, and Cardwell with a second year under Pearl and then adding Trey and Jabari ...

5F8C1B95-252A-479F-BF14-3FA1B3613BF5.gif

Archived