Men vs Ole miss

Maverick.AU

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So I don’t have to worry about a merge today. Lol. 

@Maverick.AUDoes it throw you off? I just don't see the point of 2 threads on the same game so when there have been 2 they have been merged.

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Maverick.AUDoes it throw you off? I just don't see the point of 2 threads on the same game so when there have been 2 they have been merged.

Yes, if I’m being honest lol. I mean myself and others made comments about it in the Baylor thread, and tbh it def got under my skin last week especially since I made a post about it in the uga OP and it still got merged lol. We just don’t see the point.  Mainly because it’s a pregame discussion and an actual game thread being merged. Not to mention when it happens in the middle of the game it flips you back to page one after you make a post and you think you’re in the wrong thread.

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yes, if I’m being honest lol. I mean myself and others made comments about it in the Baylor thread, and tbh it def got under my skin last week especially since I made a post about it in the uga OP and it still got merged lol. We just don’t see the point.  Mainly because it’s a pregame discussion and an actual game thread being merged. Not to mention when it happens in the middle of the game it flips you back to page one after you make a post and you think you’re in the wrong thread.

... it’s all about the jinx ... 

See you got a jump on it today! 😝 

8 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

@Maverick.AU Thanks for letting me know. If I see two threads in the future on the same game I’ll just wait till after the game to merge the threads. The pregame threads as you call it aren't really long enough to have their own threads so I don’t see the point in creating two separate threads for the same game. It’s just a waste of topic space in my opinion. And that bugs my OCD. LOL

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

... it’s all about the jinx ... 

we’ve won games earlier this year where threads were merged so there is no jinx. Just bad basketball play lately.

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Still can’t post the embedded hype video from Twitter for some reason.

@Maverick.AU post the link to the video and tag me in it and I’ll see if I can embed it. If it’s something I can embed that means that’s a feature that has now been upgraded for gold and platinum donors to our site.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Maverick.AU Thanks for letting me know. If I see two threads in the future on the same game I’ll just wait till after the game to merge the threads. The pregame threads as you call it are really long enough to have their own threads so I don’t see the point in creating two separate threads for the same game. It’s just a waste of topic space in my opinion. And that bugs my OCD. LOL

All good E! I definitely don’t mind that idea 

32 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Maverick.AU post the link to the video and tag me in it and I’ll see if I can embed it. If it’s something I can embed that means that’s a feature that has now been upgraded for gold and platinum donors to our site.

The link is in the OP but for some reason it isn’t clickable. When I try to post the embedded tweet It says,  Forbidden 403 and that “ A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site”

8 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

= Maverick is getting banned? Mercy.

I wouldn’t think so. It’s just trying to post embedded tweets for some reason lol

10 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Cant post the tweet Bc of whatever is going on right now, but DC is starting in front of JJ today

It's about time, tbh. I know that Cambridge gives us the defensive anchor off the bench but I also think JJ plays better coming off the bench. Earlier in the year, before Powell got hurt, he was playing very well.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

It's about time, tbh. I know that Cambridge gives us the defensive anchor off the bench but I also think JJ plays better coming off the bench. Earlier in the year, before Powell got hurt, he was playing very well.

Are u a donor for the site? See if u have a problem posting embedded tweets

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Are u a donor for the site? See if u have a problem posting embedded tweets

Yep, 403 forbidden for me as well. Seems like non-donors aren't able to post embedded tweets now?

Archived