Men vs Ole miss

Maverick.AU

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Yep, 403 forbidden for me as well. Seems like non-donors aren't able to post embedded tweets now?

This rubs me the wrong way. Badly. Make a simple way to be able to post stuff to this forum a donor only perk is just not right 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

This rubs me the wrong way. Badly. Make a simple way to be able to post stuff to this forum a donor only perk is just not right 

I can't even insert media anymore.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I can't even insert media anymore.

I tried posting a picture and that worked but nothing else did. I’m sorry but that is so dumb and idc if that rubs people in charge the wrong way. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I tried posting a picture and that worked but nothing else did. I’m sorry but that is so dumb and idc if that rubs people in charge the wrong way. 

Trust me, I feel the same way. I would love to donate money to this site but with the pandemic, I've been out of work since March. I don't have any extra money to give to anyone.

Jeezus! Coop is on absolute fire! He might score 30+ this game.

Edit: With all of the calls that Flan has had for charging, he should really learn or sit on the bench.

1 minute ago, TigerTale said:

I often follow this thread each basketball game. Work keeps me from watching so I really appreciate what y'all do!

That’s what we are here for!

DC inside! 19-16 AU. Timeout OM 11:52 left

Archived