The Shooting of Adam Toledo

AUDub

On 4/21/2021 at 3:34 PM, AUDub said:

Ah well nevertheless 

What a grossly inappropriate thing to tweet. Guy saved a black girl from getting stabbed, LeBron James puts him on blast. 

Celebrities are so damn dumb. 

LeBron fancies himself to be an intellectual with his high school diploma.

Another reason why I stopped watching any NBA games over 5 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PUB78 said:

That's not necessarily indicative of intellect. Some of the smartest, most thoughtful people I've ever met had no secondary education at all and some of the most maladjusted sacks of s*** I've ever known had literal MDs.

But, yeah, people who think their skill at basketball, or ability to act, or look good on camera or whatever lends credence to a stupid opinion (i.e. celebrities) are awful. 

Meh I'm not quite that fragile. 

Edited by AUDub

9 hours ago, AUDub said:

That's not necessarily indicative of intellect. Some of the smartest, most thoughtful people I've ever met had no secondary education at all and some of the most maladjusted sacks of s*** I've ever known had literal MDs.

But, yeah, people who think their skill at basketball, or ability to act, or look good on camera or whatever lends credence to a stupid opinion (i.e. celebrities) are awful. 

Meh I'm not quite that fragile. 

I agree with your comments about some MD’s , but you can also include a lot of PhD’s and JD’s as well. Your comments on celebrities is spot on as well. Never has the opinion of a “celebrity” changed my mind on a particular issue or situation.

As far as the NBA comment, I am not fragile at all, just not stupid to support something that does not represent my values, morals or is lacking in common sense and decency.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/23/2021 at 8:33 PM, PUB78 said:

LMAO