Auburn preseason practice (8.12.21)

aubiefifty

• Like 4

footage of the new receiver transfer.............

and whats with the blue football?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

and whats with the blue football?

Harsin brought them with him from Boise. They were once regular in color, but that blue turf ya know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Why does Finley have the helmet cam?  To review with him what he sees later?

Colby Smith looks physically ready to compete.

Harsin needs to work on his accuracy if they're going to continue to let him throw at practice.  I realize its the first week, but can't be having that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Weighted

does it appear this staff is light years ahead of the old staff for the most part? weighted balls. helmet cams. i saw assistants holding footballs a couple of feet over their head to get our receivers more comfy with going up for the ball. am i imagining this or is the new staff paying more attention to detail? if i see goggles like the lsu wr's used i will be stoked. it seemed that jefferson kid trained with those and it seemed like he caught dang near everything thrown his way.

• Like 1

Don’t forget the bras, I mean heart rate and breathing apparatus/apparatuses/apperatisi, oh never mind.

39 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

does it appear this staff is light years ahead of the old staff for the most part? weighted balls. helmet cams. i saw assistants holding footballs a couple of feet over their head to get our receivers more comfy with going up for the ball. am i imagining this or is the new staff paying more attention to detail? if i see goggles like the lsu wr's used i will be stoked. it seemed that jefferson kid trained with those and it seemed like he caught dang near everything thrown his way.

Yeah, high school’s don’t have all that stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There was a Bama fan s**t posting on the rant about how Auburn looked “very undersized”, based on these practice videos. 

All I’m seeing is a bunch of grown men putting in the hard work on the practice field. I love the disrespect we are getting. It’s going to make it that much better when we go out there and knock some d*cks in the dirt. 

I clearly remember everyone talking about how pedestrian our guys looked the preseason before Tre Mason and the 2013 offense started running for 500 a game. Our guys have been working with handicaps for the last 7 years and have still managed to put together teams that at least stayed in the middle of the SEC. This new staff is going to put us over that hump.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

Saw a few drops in here....that's uncommon. Hope everything is alright

There is a good chance we might not catch a ball all season

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

There was a Bama fan s**t posting on the rant about how Auburn looked “very undersized”, based on these practice videos. 

All I’m seeing is a bunch of grown men putting in the hard work on the practice field. I love the disrespect we are getting. It’s going to make it that much better when we go out there and knock some d*cks in the dirt. 

I clearly remember everyone talking about how pedestrian our guys looked the preseason before Tre Mason and the 2013 offense started running for 500 a game. Our guys have been working with handicaps for the last 7 years and have still managed to put together teams that at least stayed in the middle of the SEC. This new staff is going to put us over that hump.

Unless we get some good before an after pics, it's probably hard to really tell just by looking at the team.  I still haven't seen weights yet or a spring vs fall comparison.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nothing a little deer antler spay won't fix... 😉

• Haha 2