NCAA Football 2006

Aubie16

http://www.maddennation.com/ncaa2006/ratings/sec/Auburn.htm

Some Notables...

Brandon Cox gets an 80...not too bad for a sophomore.

Tre, Irons, and Carl all get decent ratings and we are very deep at that position.

Our recievers get the credit they deserve and are another deep unit.

Cooper Wallace surprises me with a 91...

Stanley and Groves are 92 and 91 respectively with 85 :blink: (thats only one point behind Antarrious) and 82 speed.

TJ gets a 92 so our defensive line is scary in this game.

Travis and Antarrious are both 91 linebackers.

Hobbs is an 84 :o which is the same as Pitts and higher than David Irons...though Irons has 94 speed (the best on the team).

Herring gets a 90 with Tony Bell at 84.

Thanks for posting. By the way does anyone else like to play with a crappy team and try to make them a good team through years of hard work and recruiting in dynasty mode? I always win a few national championships with auburn and then start a dynasty with a crappy team. Also make the game a challenge by setting your dynasty like all conference, all american or heisman.

I usually either create a team or go with UA for the first year and then create a new coach within my dynasty and coach at Idaho or SMU, somewhere around 117.

Man, that first year with SMU was hell, but I did hold out against TAMU! Got beat by Houston though, rofl.

I usually either create a team or go with UA for the first year and then create a new coach within my dynasty and coach at Idaho or SMU, somewhere around 117.

Man, that first year with SMU was hell, but I did hold out against TAMU! Got beat by Houston though, rofl.

167111[/snapback]

the problem with creating a team is you have to choose if you want it to be a juggernaut cupcake or average team and your players can't get better. It's better to start with a real crappy team and work your way up.

167111[/snapback]

the problem with creating a team is you have to choose if you want it to be a juggernaut cupcake or average team and your players can't get better. It's better to start with a real crappy team and work your way up.

167116[/snapback]

Yea, I created a mediocre team for this past game, renamed all of the players to characters from Middle Earth, and then played with their height and weight. (QB was 6'7" Aragorn and my split backs were hobbits so they were as short as the game allowed. lol)

Made for some funky looking formations. :D After the first season it was all recruiting and the team slowly took shape into a powerhouse.

Archived