Record Setting Pace for Bo

AU-24

57 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not like milo's tea or lemonade. the tea is way too strong. i never had one of their burgers.

Oh I love it.  That and Mike n Ed’s sweet tea in the trash can.

260C7BA7-AC68-4AFF-A49B-AF470B44BB10.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Oh I love it.  That and Mike n Ed’s sweet tea in the trash can.

260C7BA7-AC68-4AFF-A49B-AF470B44BB10.gif

most of my friends love it. i can enjoy jacks lemonade because it tastes like the fresh made kind sold at big trade days. do you drink milo's teas with lemon? i have never tried that and it might make a difference. i can drink milo's but i do not buy it.

50 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

most of my friends love it. i can enjoy jacks lemonade because it tastes like the fresh made kind sold at big trade days. do you drink milo's teas with lemon? i have never tried that and it might make a difference. i can drink milo's but i do not buy it.

Personally I do not, but everyone's taste buds are different.  I am not the biggest fan of lemon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I also want to say I agree with you to an extent . The NFL is not that black and white . All it takes is one team to like you and GMs have a variety of reasons to like a particular athlete . With that being said, I want to see Bo keep improving and get to a point where is a consistent high level of play. I think at his apex he could be a day 2 draftee, unless he pulls a Joe Burrow 

I agree his ceiling is a day 2 guy even with substantial improvement next season.  If he can really learn Harsin's offense and begin to make presnap adjustments of his own accord next year it will vastly improve his draft stock.  NFL success for QBs is tied to the ability to mentally decipher defenses presnap just as much as it is tied to the ability to throw in tight windows, touch on long balls, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

NFL? Wow....

With the dearth of reliable backup QBs in the NFL, the possibilities are there IF he continues to improve mechanically and mentally next season.  Not for a starting job but as a backup.