Been a while my thoughts

austudnt23

As for Pearl i love our basketball team and i love his coaching style. Lets be real though if our fans are forced to pick which sport wins as the dominant sports program at AU? 

On 11/18/2021 at 12:51 PM, shabby said:

Original poster has been around a long time, often has valuable information that typical posters don't have, and I welcome his insights. 

Thank you i am trying to see who said i was asked to leave? I mean i usually am very positive i admit. We cant lose too much ground at this point in time or we put ourself in becoming a basketball school. I am not ok with that im sorry.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, austudnt23 said:

As for Pearl i love our basketball team and i love his coaching style. Lets be real though if our fans are forced to pick which sport wins as the dominant sports program at AU? 

Equestrian...

jk, we know football comes to mind first. 

On 11/18/2021 at 12:55 PM, aubaseball said:

Tank has a case of the fumbleitis.  Not sure if that’s a case of aggravation because the run game has disappeared or lack of ball security.   Either way,  I think he is going to fumble every time he runs.   

As far as Saban and Alabama fans, no one panicked or was upset because they lost to ULM because Saban had recruiting already dialed in.   Fans knew that given a year or two and Alabama would be back to winning.   

I admit i also worry this year about tank fumbling but even though Caddy same rb coach i didnt last year. Tank is the best rb in SEC. Every coach in SEC would take him with maybe Jimbo one exception. He is better than Spiller though. Tank hasnt been running as hard thats a good question to think about why?

On 11/18/2021 at 12:53 PM, shabby said:

My thoughts, We stuck with Harsin for awhile. I can't imagine the money is there to buy out another contract. If we do, Lane has proven too transitory fr y liking though I certainly would be happy with the hire. I wanted Freeze before. With how little it would take (money) to hire him, I would love to hire him.

LK would come here if we throw the money at him. He wants to rival Saban and overcome him eventually. What place better to do that. Do we have the guts to make the right move?

32 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

I post on one other boards and thanks cole nobody ever asked me to leave lol. I was asked to post more lol. Good to see u posting still also cole.

Still fighting the good fight.😂 Whenever you get any hot takes I certainly would love to hear what you have to say! Keep it coming

On 11/18/2021 at 1:07 PM, au302 said:

That's all well and good. Everyone is entitled to their opinions of course. I'm just busting him up in good fun. Harsin may or may not be the answer, but I don't see how anyone can say that Lane is a huge upgrade over Harsin as of right now, especially after his coaching job against us a few weeks ago. 

LK is a huge upgrade over Harsin i just said it.

• Haha 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Still fighting the good fight.😂 Whenever you get any hot takes I certainly would love to hear what you have to say! Keep it coming

We need to speak now trust me. I never want to see what i have basically seen a few times this year again. He preaches  something i never see on the field from the players.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, AUwent said:

Are we making legit progress on getting players NIL deals? If not, what should/can be done?

I will say though, OM’s recruiting is surprisingly not doing well ATM.

No we are not making progress to first question. Also cant compare Ole Miss to AU in this style recruiting. Kids want the money lets give it to them. 

On 11/18/2021 at 1:28 PM, W.E.D said:

His buyout is currently lower than Gus'.  He's going to get 3 years minimum.  that that time his buyout will be like $7.

There's no reason to fire him now or next year...unless he goes 2-10

There is one reason and its LK.

On 11/18/2021 at 1:12 PM, AUDevil said:

@austudnt23 Are all of these things being talked about by the AU people with money and power, or just your personal thoughts?

Ill let you answer that with the results of what we have seen. Do you see us taking advantage of the NIL like Jimbo has done at a big money booster program like AU?

22 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Thats me i  say it in thread good try though.

um my statement was not aimed  you but the guy copying stuff from the rant. it also was just a joke so chill i am not your enemy.

On 11/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, boisnumber1 said:

But not long enough, unfortunately. Harsin sucks so bad you wanna bring in a coach that lost to him. What a freakin genius. Put the bottle down.

Lol who in the country would say BH is a better coach or recruiter than LK?

3 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

We need to speak now trust me. I never want to see what i have basically seen a few times this year again. He preaches  something i never see on the field from the players.

Let me know. If you want to keep it private we can speak in the dm's and I'll keep quiet. However you want to do it and whenever you have time is cool with me. I'm interested though. I feel like I've seen good stuff and bad stuff. I'm hoping a little time will help everyone out. Coaches and players!

7 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

LK would come here if we throw the money at him. He wants to rival Saban and overcome him eventually. What place better to do that. Do we have the guts to make the right move?

Not only do we not want LK we also don’t want another coach.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, cole256 said:

23 was attacked about his stuff he said about Bo as well. I guess it depends on when it was so called "ran off"

I wasnt asked to leave i can answer this with certainty. I just took a break.

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Let me know. If you want to keep it private we can speak in the dm's and I'll keep quiet. However you want to do it and whenever you have time is cool with me. I'm interested though. I feel like I've seen good stuff and bad stuff. I'm hoping a little time will help everyone out. Coaches and players!

The bad outweighs the good. We cant fall behind by wide margins with the new style recruiting that came into play. Its produce or leave. Nobody should feel sorry for coaches making millions not getting enough time. We have regressed this year. 

Edited by austudnt23

Just now, austudnt23 said:

Tell me who many is and what they would mean to AU or if we would care. Please

Many fans and they probably mean as much as those that might want him.

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

That’s one of the many.

Well im sorry he is a better coach by a wide margin than our current one. Recruiting is a very important aspect of coaching this has to be factored in know this. On field only who thinks BH better than LK show of hands.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, austudnt23 said:

Well im sorry he is a better coach by a wide margin than our current one. Recruiting is a very important aspect of coaching this has to be factored in know this. On field only who thinks BH better than LK show of hands.

The only hand I could find.