I’m a single issue voter

TexasTiger

10 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Let’s really zoom in on what you’re saying.  If “small irregularities” = rogue Secretaries of State violating their state constitutions to stuff ballot boxes………hell, what’s a big irregularity to you?  Don’t be so dishonest, goodness.

I am not the one being dishonest here. Show me where, in any state, that that was proven. SHOW ME. It wasnt proven because it never happened. There are always some very small issues, that never amount to anything significant in any election. Were there issues? SURE! Did they amount to anything? No one with a brain thinks that and no one can PROVE anything. Show me where one EC Vote has been changed. SHOW ME.

Edited by DKW 86

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I am not the one being dishonest here. Show me where, in any state, that that was proven. SHOW ME. It wasnt proven because it never happened. There are always some very small issues, that never amount to anything significant in any election. Were there issues? SURE! Did they amount to anything? No one with a brain thinks that and no one can PROVE anything. Show me where one EC Vote has been changed. SHOW ME.

Help me to understand your position.  Are you saying you don’t agree that Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State violated their state constitution?  Or you’re saying that this one state didn’t matter?  Because state constitution voting laws were actually violated by D secretary of states in a number of states in 2020.  The only reason the D’s pushed for federalization of voting laws is to allow them the advantage they had in 2020.

I love hearing folks continue to pump the “no widespread fraud”, it’s an admission of statistical ineptitude and an indicator they are never to be trusted for any logical debate

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

Help me to understand your position.  Are you saying you don’t agree that Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State violated their state constitution?  Or you’re saying that this one state didn’t matter?  Because state constitution voting laws were actually violated by D secretary of states in a number of states in 2020.  The only reason the D’s pushed for federalization of voting laws is to allow them the advantage they had in 2020.

I love hearing folks continue to pump the “no widespread fraud”, it’s an admission of statistical ineptitude and an indicator they are never to be trusted for any logical debate

Back up your statistical critique with hard data.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

THE POINT: The differences in any errors are so small, they mean almost nothing. They dont change one vote. PERIOD.

Its like arguing in a divorce case. Is someone slightly more wrong than the other one? Maybe, but who cares? The marriage is over and it is time to move on. There are issues in every election, you cant have a perfect election. But do the issues change the outcome? Nope.

Edited by DKW 86

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Are you saying you don’t believe the article about what the Pennsylvania SOS did and the number “votes” it affected?  Or you’re not up to speed on the number of states rogue SOS incorporated unconstitutional voting changes for 2020?

I think the article is pretty clear on impact to Pennsylvania’s election result 

• Dislike 1

35 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Are you saying you don’t believe the article about what the Pennsylvania SOS did and the number “votes” it affected?  Or you’re not up to speed on the number of states rogue SOS incorporated unconstitutional voting changes for 2020?

I think the article is pretty clear on impact to Pennsylvania’s election result 

So you’re dealing in speculation, not hard data, ie, facts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/1/2022 at 7:41 PM, Grumps said:

Back on topic. Does anyone think that people are voting to dismantle our democracy (republic)?

Yes, the Democrats. 

• Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Yes, the Democrats. 

I disagree. I don't think that the democrats are trying to destroy our democracy. The democrat politicians are trying to acquire and maintain as much power and money as possible while democrat voters are helping them while thinking (perhaps rightly so) that they are doing what is best for the country. Identically, I don't think that republicans are trying to destroy our democracy. The republican politicians are trying to acquire and maintain as much power and money as possible while republican voters are helping them while thinking (perhaps right so) that they are doing what is best for the country.

• Like 1