Jerry Falwell Jr Finally Admits That His Christian Persona Was Always A Lie. LongTime Leader of The Evangelical Christian Right Says He Doesn't Even Believe In The Church or Organized Religion.

CoffeeTiger

45 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I actually accept that you think "all Democrats are Communists", and you characterize that as a "passive aggressive snap"?  :laugh:

(I also accept you don't see the irony in this.  :rolleyes:)

Not a snap at all, if any one is still voting for the D’s, they have to know they are putting communists in office left and right.  If they don’t, well………

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

Not a snap at all, if any one is still voting for the D’s, they have to know they are putting communists in office left and right.  If they don’t, well………

Repeating something over and over again (ie. Democrats are Communists) doesn't suddenly make it true. 

51 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Repeating something over and over again (ie. Democrats are Communists) doesn't suddenly make it true. 

Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Just helping your buddy to understand the lack of meaning in his example of irony.  

15 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You don't think Christianity has evolved to more closely align with society over the past 500 years?

I absolutely think that people today who proclaim to be Christians are VERY closely aligned with society especially in the U.S. I cannot speak to how things were 500 years ago. But there are millions of people right now who would die rather than to disavow someone who many people believe either never existed or died 2000 years ago and is still dead. As a general rule, people are not willing to die for nonexistent people or for dead people.

I believe that many Jews and Muslims and Christians are willing to die for their God because they have met God in some form and KNOW Him/Her/It (choose your own pronoun).

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1