Just dudes being dudes working out with Coach

Didba

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol at the whole the team is working out so let's joke and pretend that there wasn't ever anything wrong.

👌🏿

But they also did paintball

• Love 1

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol at the whole the team is working out so let's joke and pretend that there wasn't ever anything wrong.

👌🏿

Just trying to focus on the positive man. What else can you do. Not gonna be a doom and gloom guy on here.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 9

11 minutes ago, Didba said:

Just trying to focus on the positive man. What else can you do. Nit gonna be a doom and gloom guy on here.

Wasn't talking about you per se. I'm more so talking about the comments that's like oh the team is practicing......how could they be doing that when they were treated do horribly? 

When the team is going to do something like you suggested. They are there tho play football, they are going to move forward and prepare to be the best they can be. What else are they supposed to do? That doesn't mean their claims didn't have any merit. 

That's what I was more so talking about. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Wasn't talking about you per se. I'm more so talking about the comments that's like oh the team is practicing......how could they be doing that when they were treated do horribly? 

When the team is going to do something like you suggested. They are there tho play football, they are going to move forward and prepare to be the best they can be. What else are they supposed to do? That doesn't mean their claims didn't have any merit. 

That's what I was more so talking about. 

Gotcha misunderstanding. all good.

• Like 1

I know I’m probably reading way too much into this, but CBH wearing an “Everything School” shirt might, maybe, possibly be a potential sign that he’s maybe working on embracing some aspects of AU culture he has previously ignored????    Ok, you’re right.  I’m grasping at straws.   

2 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I know I’m probably reading way too much into this, but CBH wearing an “Everything School” shirt might, maybe, possibly be a potential sign that he’s maybe working on embracing some aspects of AU culture he has previously ignored????    Ok, you’re right.  I’m grasping at straws.   

100% worth pointing out. 

I mean, this is evidently a thread that was started because football players were seen lifting weights. I would actually consider the shirt sighting to be significantly more interesting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Junior Rosegreen...one of the hardest hitting DBs I've ever seen. Love hearing the input from former guys.

I would be willing to bet that clips of Junior Rosegreen were used when the targeting rule was being discussed.  On a team that was known for hard-hitting defense, he managed to stand out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

I would be willing to bet that clips of Junior Rosegreen were used when the targeting rule was being discussed.  On a team that was known for hard-hitting defense, he managed to stand out.

Smoke Monday is a pirate
About 15 years too late

21 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Read those posts in my head as soon as I saw the thread title. 

Next time we land a commit of any kind, there will be multiple "I thought Harsin couldn't recruit!" posts.

• Thanks 2

On 2/19/2022 at 5:38 PM, bigbird said:

Isn't that everyone

Most don't have a challenge that is quite as steep. I have a friend with the same type personality.  It is almost like clockwork that we take 6 months off from speaking every 2 years or so.  Others keep asking why I put forth the effort........

Guys I just posted this because I liked what I saw.  Seemed to be a big change from the previous regimes winter workout's style.  @McLoofus@cbo

Edited by Didba
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

Guys I just posted this because I liked what I saw.  Seemed to be a big change from the previous regimes winter workout's style.  @McLoofus@cbo

Not the thread that we take issue with. It's some of the subsequent comments. 

Like the example @cbo used. We'll be happy to see a commitment announced, and then some jackleg will post some version of the sample quote provided. You'll see what we mean when it happens. 

Workout pics always get shared and are always a welcomed reminder that it's an actual football team that we're all here to talk about. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Like the example @cbo used. We'll be happy to see a commitment announced, and then some jackleg will post some version of the sample quote provided. You'll see what we mean when it happens. 

Workout pics always get shared and are always a welcomed reminder that it's an actual football team that we're all here to talk about. 

Yep, what Loof said. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I gotcha. Just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

2 hours ago, cbo said:

Next time we land a commit of any kind, there will be multiple "I thought Harsin couldn't recruit!" posts

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Like the example @cbo used. We'll be happy to see a commitment announced, and then some jackleg will post some version of the sample quote provided. You'll see what we mean when it happens

The passive-aggressive 'in your face' snark flows in both directions.

Edited by WarrrEagleHey

6 minutes ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

The passive-aggressive 'in your face' snark flows in both directions.

Perhaps, but the positions held in these conversations aren't binary. There are some of us who don't reside at either end of the two-way street you propose.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Perhaps, but the positions held in these conversations aren't binary. There are some of us who don't reside at either end of the two-way street you propose.

For the second time today, you said it better than I could. 

Can you start talking to my wife for me?

• Haha 3

On 2/20/2022 at 3:25 PM, eaglenest said:

I like his personality, and I am behind him 100% I don't care if he goes 5-7 again, the ***** culture around here has to be cut out and burned to the ground.

All that money building that big athletic complex cares and the money buying tickets, mechandise, etc. 

This "culture" crap is tiresome. It sounds like some cubicle-jockey leadership development garbage being pushed by a marketing grad in a corporate boardroom. Harsin's number one problem is building a roster. If he can do that, then we can worry about nebulous "culture" issues. But if he can't build up our roster, whatever "culture" he builds won't matter because no major SEC program is going to accept too many losing seasons. 

Edited by aucom96
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

For the second time today, you said it better than I could. 

Can you start talking to my wife for me?

With that smooth tongue of his? You stay away from my wife loof or it's a beat down coming player!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

With that smooth tongue of his? You stay away from my wife loof or it's a beat down coming player!

You know, you're right, Cole.

Stay away from my wife too, Loof, or I'll ... send Cole after you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1