Justice Targeted

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/armed-man-arrested-near-supreme-court-justice-kavanaughs-home

Interesting how this didn’t get much attention today by the MSM. 

• Haha 1

Imagine if it was one of the liberal judges. It would have been the lead story and contributed to more of the lefties conspiracy theories.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, autigeremt said:

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/armed-man-arrested-near-supreme-court-justice-kavanaughs-home

Interesting how this didn’t get much attention today by the MSM. 

Not really. There is a party of hate out there and most of the MSM play for them. You just have to be honest and admit most of them are sad it wasn't successful.

• Like 1

I can just account for the Washington Post because i went to it several times yesterday, but this story was prominently on the "top story" part of the page for much of the day yesterday. 

I typically find that people who complain about what the MSM covers are also the same people who never read or look at MSM and are only repeating what their Right wing media tells them the MSM was or wasn't reporting on...which is usually biased and incorrect information. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

They followed the law.  Can’t the governor fix the whole thing by staying the execution and ordering a new trial? 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I can just account for the Washington Post because i went to it several times yesterday, but this story was prominently on the "top story" part of the page for much of the day yesterday. 

I typically find that people who complain about what the MSM covers are also the same people who never read or look at MSM and are only repeating what their Right wing media tells them the MSM was or wasn't reporting on...which is usually biased and incorrect information. 

Sure…

BTW Ole Chucky boy from NY should resign today for inciting an assassination attempt on a sitting SCJ. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

BTW Ole Chucky boy from NY should resign today for inciting an assassination attempt on a sitting SCJ. 

Hold on there chief. That’s a democrat you are talking about. They got separate rules over there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very interesting to see the differences in Republicans and their "calls to action" after 1 of their bought and paid for judges faces a minor threat VS their "lets just wait and calm down. Federal government cant really do anything here" approach whenever American school children get slaughtered in their own school by gunmen. 

1ji0nbp1wf491.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Clearly the young fella should have just yelled at a school board meeting to be considered a domestic threat...arming yourself beyond the teeth to go murder a Supreme Court justice isn't quite enough, apparently.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

Clearly the young fella should have just yelled at a school board meeting to be considered a domestic threat...arming yourself beyond the teeth to go murder a Supreme Court justice isn't quite enough, apparently.

He should be arrested, charged, held for trial.  I guess it just wasn't enough.

47 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Very interesting to see the differences in Republicans and their "calls to action" after 1 of their bought and paid for judges faces a minor threat VS their "lets just wait and calm down. Federal government cant really do anything here" approach whenever American school children get slaughtered in their own school by gunmen. 

1ji0nbp1wf491.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Rats. Oh well, Kavanaugh can make do with thoughts and prayers.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

If Kavanaugh only has one working door to his house and him his wife and children are all armed with guns then I don't see what the big deal is. The entire point of America and the 2nd amendment is our freedom to use guns to protect ourselves and our families from the roaming "well regulated militias" out there who want to do us harm. 

If we wanted to live in peace and security without fear of armed gunmen doing us harm then we'd move to one of them pansy ass European nations with gun control, but we're Americans...we have our God given freedom to die in our own blood  in a hailstorm of bullets.

• Haha 1