DeSantis Breaks Out His Fresh, White Go-Go Boots For Campaign Photo Op.

CoffeeTiger

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Snopes, yes, a bias DNC arm of media.  I believe that.

And another thing on Conservatives anger towards "Fact checkers" This isn't specifically pointed at you  IM4, just in general on social media I see conservative throw fits about the 'bias' of 'fact checkers' that target Conservative content so much

(they do also discredit a lot of left wing stuff too, its just that false information spreads in Conservative media a lot easier and faster than it does on the left)

BUT what I never see Conservatives do is provide any information that shows the fact checkers are 'wrong' about what they say. 

Places like Snopes doesn't just flag it as 'false' and then move on, they always provide their reasoning and sources for why they think something is true or not. 

but I never see conservative provide any reasoning for any individual 'fact check' about why they think it's wrong. It's always just 'F U Factcheckers' Biased, liberal , communist' 

My former high school history teacher on Facebook goes on near weekly rants about Facebooks Factcheckers because they've flagged a few of his conservative posts as false information in the pasts, and he rants about how he hates them, they should go die, and that they hate him for his Conservative views, but hes never actually said they were 'wrong' about their fact checks, and that the info he posted was actually true. He just wants/believes his info to be true and gets unreasonably angry if anyone or anything challenges him. He doesn't want or care about actual proof of his beliefs he just wants validation for them and to try and convince other people about them. 

He then unironically usually follows that up with a meme about people being 'sheep' or not being educated or whatever. 

Used to think the dude was so cool when I was in high school too. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

BUT what I never see Conservatives do is provide any information that shows the fact checkers are 'wrong' about what they say. 

Can you explain where all the *Fact Checker* have gone since Biden took over?  There are a lot, and I mean a LOT, of untruths being spoken by Biden.  Do you believe there was no inflation from the month of July to August?  And only inched up in September?  Do you believe we are not in a recession?  Do you believe the deficit is being reduced by spending gobs of government money?  It they were only somewhat truthful, I would tend to believe them (media and fact checkers), but they are blatantly bias.

There has been push back on all these topics by conservatives and proof the fact checkers are wrong, but it doesn’t get through, does it?

Even when Biden tells the truth, as on 60 Minutes, that the pandemic is over, the *fact checkers* break in and say *not so fast*.  Do you not see this?

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

His twitter has pictures of him riding a boat around the swamp, holding a brown box, walking around on a (clear) street in a disaster town, and pretending to cook bacon on a Waffle house Griddle. 

I assure you, if he was actually getting dirty by walking through a mess or helping haul debris then he'd have his press secretary put out a picture of it and we'd know it. 

Well you dummy. Lots of people wear those things on a boat. Boat decks get wet. Glad the streets were already clean. Next one over or one prior may not have been.

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well you dummy. Lots of people wear those things on a boat. Boat decks get wet. Glad the streets were already clean. Next one over or one prior may not have been.

Bad night’s sleep, Salty?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, each side has their narrative,agreed.  Why would DeSantis tuck in his pants into a pair of boots that are water proof.  Man, I have no idea, maybe to keep his pants dry?  Again, set the narrative and Biden pooped his pants.

no he knows how deep the bullsh*t piles up around repubs...............

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

He wasn't wearing the white boots on his boat picture. Maybe this is a different day or he figured out how silly he looked in them and took them off. Who knows. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

yalls sacred saint alex jones said he wears white boots because he secretly pretends he wants to be a majorette.....snickers

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

26 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

He wasn't wearing the white boots on his boat picture. Maybe this is a different day or he figured out how silly he looked in them and took them off. Who knows. 

Or maybe got them dirty and put some clean shoes on. Who knows and who cares?

Something must be good about about him and Florida. Northern and California dems are moving into Florida by herds everyday. Ruining and overpopulating a beautiful place. Primary reason you can consider it purple. Transplants.

Snowbirds populate the panhandle every winter. Ok I guess because they are temporary. Other than paying discounted off season rental very little boost economically. Tightwads honestly. Never go out to eat….they do attend church on regular basis. Free coffee and doughnuts on Sunday mornings.

https://greekmoving.com/top-states-people-are-leaving-for-florida/

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Good to have a president that's not overweight and can at least get up on a Bike and exercises occasionally. 

And you think those shoes look brand new? 

You mean a President that is clueless where he's at, who is alive or dead and CRAPS on himself? Was slow Joe wearing his diapers when he fell of the NEW bike for the Photo OP?

Edited by keywest

17 minutes ago, keywest said:

You mean a President that is clueless where he's at, who is alive or dead and CRAPS on himself? Was slow Joe wearing his diapers when he fell of the NEW bike for the Photo OP?

Are you huffing paint fumes? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

9np3dr7w7zr91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

did he borrow those from iam?   lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, keywest said:

Creepy slow Joe asking for dead women, Where's Jackie?????

Biden Asking for dead women.jpg

get back to us when he starts grabbing women by the *****..................

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

get back to us when he starts grabbing women by the *****..................

Tara Reade says he already has in 1993.

8 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yep, pretty common boots around Florida docks, fish houses, and construction concrete pours.

Wore them a lot in Apalachicola around the docks when i was a kid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Difference being 

Biden denies it 

Trump brags about it 

Obviously, one man is truthful.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Obviously, one man is truthful.

You do realize you just defended Donald Trump for bragging about sexual assault?

Or was I mistaken and you believe Biden is innocent?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

You do realize you just defended Donald Trump for bragging about sexual assault?

Or was I mistaken and you believe Biden is innocent?

See you are a lot like homer.  Taking somebody’s quote and put your narrative to it.  Just because Trump is crude doesn’t mean I defend him for this act.  He admitted it and I believe him, it does not mean I condone his actions.  On the other hand, what ever happened to *believe all women*?

• Haha 1