New art for the Arkansas game

autiger88

The social media for football has been very bizarre this year.  Hopefully we can get some new people there too or at least someone to oversee what they are putting out. The graphics have been like this all season. Just strange 

• Like 2

The threatening tiger looking down a cave could also be that there is light at the end of the tunnel for the piggies through the tigers.  Getting overly artistic with this stuff.  Give me the cartoons. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dshep4au said:

The social media for football has been very bizarre this year.  Hopefully we can get some new people there too or at least someone to oversee what they are putting out. The graphics have been like this all season. Just strange 

Spot on!  Those folks need to be replaced. 

5 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

It could remind a sci fi nerd of the Eye of Sauron...if I knew any such nerds that is.   :whistle:

I love Lord of the rings and it didn't give me that vibe lol 

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Trying to bite my tongue because I know it’s probably a student who has been designing all of these. 

I get it but bro... 😒

I'm looking forward to a new social media team almost as much as I am a new coaching staff.  We've had Sun Belt level efforts from both since Harsin took over.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Trying to bite my tongue because I know it’s probably a student who has been designing all of these. 

For a student, it is rather well done from a level of difficulty standpoint. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

For a student, it is rather well done from a level of difficulty standpoint. 

Yeah I mean who ever makes these has more artistic talent in their left pinky than I do in my whole body, but the stylistic choices have been…interesting.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I'm looking forward to a new social media team almost as much as I am a new coaching staff.  We've had Sun Belt level efforts from both since Harsin took over.

The Sun Belt is offended.

• Like 2