Locked on Auburn podcast this morning

gr82b4au

Oh my. 
…there is a story about the game yesterday that shows what a clown show we are…

Like that podcast or not, listen to the story he says at 7:35 in the podcast. 

image.gif

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Like that podcast or not, listen to the story he says at 7:35 in the podcast

Could you tell is the story?

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Could you tell is the story?

In a nutshell with a 1:30 left Harsin tried to put a player in the game that still had a redshirt opportunity…..when the game was well out of hand and there was no chance Auburn would win.  

Apparently the player’s parent was furious. 

• Like 2

Just now, AEAugirl said:

In a nutshell with a 1:30 left Harsin tried to put a player in the game that still had a redshirt opportunity…..when the game was well out of hand and there was no chance Auburn would win.  

Good lord. Which player??

Again, Harsin is doing more harm to this program every day he remains as head coach. He's doing a massive deserve to our players.

It was 10000% the wrong decision by Roberts to hire an AD first before firing Harsin. Still don't get it.

6 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

And they called the person that runs the show and told him about it. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Was it Damari Alston? How many games has he played?

Alston played early in the game i believe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Was it Damari Alston? How many games has he played?

Doubt it was him. If I'm not mistaken he got a carry in the early part of the game. This report mentions this happened during the waning moments of the game

Edit: shabby beat me to it

Edited by Tiger
  • Thanks 1

THIS is the reason why the portal is a a good thing, even if it needs some tweaking to the rules.

Coaches like Harsin have been screwing over players for ever.. and now they have a little control over their own destiny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Idk who it was but was not Alston or Sledge.  Alston is on kickoff return and played quite a bit yesterday.  Sledge definitely played earlier bc I saw him out there and we were gone 1/2 way thru 4th qtr 

why do you do that? personal and petty seems to be the concensus. malicious and intentional. they think this and other things we might not be aware of are reason to fire him right now with cause on how he treated players and take it to court. i agree.................

Edited by aubiefifty

We don't know if the player actually entered the game or not.  I checked the cumulative stats and TJ, Jay Fair, M'ba, and Asante are all Harsin recruits who've played in 4-5 games this year.  Based on the parent calling Zac, I would guess it was TJ's dad. 

Edited by drɘxɘl

10 minutes ago, drɘxɘl said:

We don't know if the player actually entered the game or not.  I checked the cumulative stats and TJ, Jay Fair, M'ba, and Asante are all Harsin recruits who've played in 4-5 games this year.  Based on the parent calling Zac, I would guess it was TJ's dad. 

Also TJ is the only one who didn't play against Arkansas.

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

You say Harsin "tried" to put the player in......did the kid actually play or did he refuse to enter the game?

My exact thought. Player refused? Other coach intervened? 

A lot has happened since Harsin arrived at AU. Lots of steps down a long decline. Just my opinion but I think the beginning of his decline began with his inability to properly use Bo Nix and let him get away. I know there are a lot of stories surrounding Bo's leaving but I think it was the beginning of the end for Harsin.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Good lord. Which player??

Again, Harsin is doing more harm to this program every day he remains as head coach. He's doing a massive deserve to our players.

It was 10000% the wrong decision by Roberts to hire an AD first before firing Harsin. Still don't get it.

If he is actually doing stuff like that, he is sabotaging himself, as much, if not more than he is damaging the team.  He would be harming his prospects for his next job, and drifting into being fired for cause territory.

• Thanks 1