western kentucky...

TigerPAC

what to expect?  i know nothing about them, except one of my daughter's friends cheers for them.  i don't think any game will be easy for us right now.  hope there is not a HUGE let down after last weekend.  there will be less people in attendance and campus not as rowdy.  hope we get up early and big, allowing Geriner and others to play some.

• Like 1

This game is typical no win game we play at least once every season. Their O is high octane and frankly bizarre (read: hard to prep for) but they've oddly stubbed their toe in a couple games this season. Tank & Co. need to get their yards and we need TDs once in red zone. 

• Like 1

We REALLY need to win this one!!! WKU has the ability to score a lot of points. Their defense can be suspect but has created many turnovers this season. I live in Bowling Green, KY….WKU is desperate to win against a Power 5 team on the road.   Please please please don’t let it be AU!!!

8 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

what to expect?  i know nothing about them, except one of my daughter's friends cheers for them.  i don't think any game will be easy for us right now.  hope there is not a HUGE let down after last weekend.  there will be less people in attendance and campus not as rowdy.  hope we get up early and big, allowing Geriner and others to play some.

I've had this game circled as a loss since week 5. They can put up a ton of points. We aren't a very good team and depth is an issue. If they can slow down our run game, they'll win. We are very 1 dimensional now due to Robby not trusting his O-Line and he's also dead last in the nation on completion % 20 yards or less. We also tend to get stupid penalties at terrible times as well as turning the ball over alot. 

I hope that Jordan Hare can be rocking for 1 more week because that helps alot. 

Edited by TeamZero77

This will be our first Auburn game since the season opener in 2009. I'm excited to be back in the area and take my girls to Tiger Walk and hopefully roll Toomers after. Has a theme been announced... orange, white, blue etc. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AuburnSoldier said:

This will be our first Auburn game since the season opener in 2009. I'm excited to be back in the area and take my girls to Tiger Walk and hopefully roll Toomers after. Has a theme been announced... orange, white, blue etc. ?

Glad y’all are back. Have a great time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1