What a Fraud

I_M4_AU

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

When every other talking point looks DOA, gin up the trannies.

Do you want to say something about the disturbing trend of trans women (in particular) becoming unglued because of their perceived pressure they are under?

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

When every other talking point looks DOA, gin up the trannies.

Fascists must have an "enemy", no matter how pathetic.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you want to say something about the disturbing trend of trans women (in particular) becoming unglued because of their perceived pressure they are under?

You mean the two out of all the bat s*** crazy people we have in this country?  I don't see that as some sort of trend, but if my news source preached about it every day, I suppose I might perceive it as something more than it is.

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You mean the two out of all the bat s*** crazy people we have in this country?  I don't see that as some sort of trend, but if my news source preached about it every day, I suppose I might perceive it as something more than it is.

You know about two only because that is how many I posted.  How many school board meetings were interrupted that you knew about before Merrick Garland's DOJ started to investigate parents that spoke up at them?

Do you think Biden’s DOJ are going to investigate trans assaults after he has endorsed them at every turn?  Do you think killing 6 people is not on the level of parents being upset at school board meetings?  Was the Nashville school shootings a hate crime?

There is a growing since of entitlement in the trans community that is being fostered by this inept administration and most of America do not agree with the concept.  Something is going to give.

The great political issue of our time. 

In the name of god we must continue to dehumanize homosexuals and transsexuals.   They are a threat to our way of life.  We must bully them back into the shadows.

54 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The great political issue of our time. 

In the name of god we must continue to dehumanize homosexuals and transsexuals.   They are a threat to our way of life.  We must bully them back into the shadows.

Notice; there is nothing mentioned in these articles about homosexuals.  Transsexuals have a mental disorder that society is enabling this metal disorder instead of trying to help these individuals.

Left alone, at least 80% would grow out of the gender dysphoria and become either straight or homosexual, but to intervene in the NATURAL development of these children these *doctors* are interfering with the NATURAL order and directing children into a corner they may not be comfortable with later in life.

So, is this the way God/Jesus had in mind when they created mankind?

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Transsexuals have a mental disorder

Exactly what was once said about homosexuals.

The rest of your post is nothing but opinion. 

And to your last statement, yes.  Jesus would not bully anyone.  Why would you in His name?

• Like 1

Just now, icanthearyou said:

Exactly what was once said about homosexuals.

The rest of your post is nothing but opinion. 

And to your last statement, yes.  Jesus would not bully anyone.  Why would you in His name?

Yes, homosexuals were once said to be a mental disorder, not now in most people.  So, it does not automatically relate to gender dysphoria.  It is an excuse to believe an ideology that is not based in reality.

I did mention NATURAL, but not Jesus.  I asked you about Jesus’ thoughts as you talk to him and he answers.  Please don’t lie.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, homosexuals were once said to be a mental disorder, not now in most people.  So, it does not automatically relate to gender dysphoria.  It is an excuse to believe an ideology that is not based in reality.

I did mention NATURAL, but not Jesus.  I asked you about Jesus’ thoughts as you talk to him and he answers.  Please don’t lie.

Jesus is very, very clear in his message of love.  We are not here to persecute and judge one another. 

I will continue to pray that Jesus speaks to you and,,, that you will listen.

15 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Jesus is very, very clear in his message of love.  We are not here to persecute and judge one another. 

Does Jesus love sexual predators of small children?  The ones that assault children time and time again?  The ones like Epstein and his Island of sex trafficking?   Let me know what he says.  Thanks

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You know about two only because that is how many I posted.  How many school board meetings were interrupted that you knew about before Merrick Garland's DOJ started to investigate parents that spoke up at them?

Do you think Biden’s DOJ are going to investigate trans assaults after he has endorsed them at every turn?  Do you think killing 6 people is not on the level of parents being upset at school board meetings?  Was the Nashville school shootings a hate crime?

There is a growing since of entitlement in the trans community that is being fostered by this inept administration and most of America do not agree with the concept.  Something is going to give.

Imagine if we had REAL problems to deal with around the globe.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Imagine if we had REAL problems to deal with around the globe.

I wonder why we have so many problems around the world?

On 4/8/2023 at 10:47 AM, icanthearyou said:

Psalms 97:10

10 Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
Please reconcile.
I know you don’t have much use for the Old Testament, but it is the Bible also.

On 4/8/2023 at 10:09 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Does Jesus love sexual predators of small children?  The ones that assault children time and time again?  The ones like Epstein and his Island of sex trafficking?   Let me know what he says.  Thanks

Did He not suffer and die for the sins of all of humanity?

15 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Did He not suffer and die for the sins of all of humanity?

Of course, but we keep on sinning and some people are just evil.  God specifically calls out to hate evil, which is in the hearts of some men, so how do we love and stop evil at the same time?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Psalms 97:10

10 Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
Please reconcile.
I know you don’t have much use for the Old Testament, but it is the Bible also.

First, I believe you will have to reconcile the differences between the practices of Christianity and,,, the teaching/commandments of Jesus.  Knowledge of the bible means nothing towards the goal of salvation.  You have to find your own relationship with Jesus.  Knowledge and practice of the love of Jesus is the goal.  You cannot make the bible God by making it absolute.  You have to read the bible as inspirational, with the love of Jesus, seeking to understand His perfect love.

I pray you can find Jesus in your heart and, answer this question.  Condemnation of others, believing in your own righteousness are not the goals.  We are all "wicked".  We all need to strive to become more humble, generous, loving, forgiving.  A better world begins with love and charity for all, not judgement and condemnation for the sake of making your own sin any less egregious.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Of course, but we keep on sinning and some people are just evil.  God specifically calls out to hate evil, which is in the hearts of some men, so how do we love and stop evil at the same time?

I do not know.  It is a full time job stopping my own.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

First, I believe you will have to reconcile the differences between the practices of Christianity and,,, the teaching/commandments of Jesus.  Knowledge of the bible means nothing towards the goal of salvation.  You have to find your own relationship with Jesus.  Knowledge and practice of the love of Jesus is the goal.  You cannot make the bible God by making it absolute.  You have to read the bible as inspirational, with the love of Jesus, seeking to understand His perfect love.

I pray you can find Jesus in your heart and, answer this question.  Condemnation of others, believing in your own righteousness are not the goals.  We are all "wicked".  We all need to strive to become more humble, generous, loving, forgiving.  A better world begins with love and charity for all, not judgement and condemnation for the sake of making your own sin any less egregious.

Thanks for the non answer.  I find evil to be wrong.  Man has made laws to protect us from evil doers, is this wrong?  Are all the people in the judicial system that judge and condemn not living the life Jesus demands?  Were the two police officers that ended the threat in Nashville Tn the other week not eliminating evil?   

I find the part of condemnation and judgement for the sake of making your own sin less egregious a cop out on your part.  My sins, like yours, have nothing to do with evil doers.  Are you not condemning and judging my actions in your answer?  

As usual, you are talking in circles.

20 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I do not know.  It is a full time job stopping my own.

Honest answer, thanks

43 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. 

So, your sins are evil?