Please help

This Saturday beginning at 5:30, On to Victory is hosting a reception with Coach Thompson at the Harbert recruiting center.   We have been to Omaha 2 out of the last 3 years. But, we are falling behind in NIL.    We need donations-- no amount is too small.  AU fans always show up.  Come meet Coach and see what he has to say.    You will not be disappointed.     

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

Will try to come by.  We will be in town for graduation 

That would be awesome.   Congrats on having a Tiger graduate!!!!!   One of our girls will receive her Master's Saturday.   I'm a proud dad!!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

That would be awesome.   Congrats on having a Tiger graduate!!!!!   One of our girls will receive her Master's Saturday.   I'm a proud dad!!!!

This will be our 2nd daughter graduating from AU.  1st in 2016 engineering and this one is headed to UAB for physical therapy school.  And yes, I am a proud dad too!  Now, let’s just hope the 3rd daughter follows in their steps

• Like 1

On 4/30/2023 at 8:16 AM, TigerPAC said:

This will be our 2nd daughter graduating from AU.  1st in 2016 engineering and this one is headed to UAB for physical therapy school.  And yes, I am a proud dad too!  Now, let’s just hope the 3rd daughter follows in their steps

You should be very, very proud.

On 4/29/2023 at 8:06 PM, LPTiger said:

Come meet Coach and see what he has to say.    You will not be disappointed.     

Could not be a more accurate statement. CBT genuinely loves Auburn.

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

ps @LPTiger enjoying this from down in NOLA this weekend. Cajuns love their baseball and the food is great. Hoping for a great series. 

When we went to LSU in 86 they did a "all you can eat" low country boil for us.    I bet we ate 100 pounds of crawfish that day.   Good gracious it was good.  I hope we play well and win this series.   Did you hear that the Eagle is flying Saturday.    She will come from the Green Monster and land at home plate.   I cant wait to see it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

When we went to LSU in 86 they did a "all you can eat" low country boil for us.    I bet we ate 100 pounds of crawfish that day.   Good gracious it was good.  I hope we play well and win this series.   Did you hear that the Eagle is flying Saturday.    She will come from the Green Monster and land at home plate.   I cant wait to see it.

Have not heard that the Eagle is flying. Will be great. Raptor Center had Nova and other birds of prey at Marriott Grand National last Friday afternoon. 

Love the food down here. These folks can make the simplest thing taste so dang good.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2023 at 8:06 PM, LPTiger said:

This Saturday beginning at 5:30, On to Victory is hosting a reception with Coach Thompson at the Harbert recruiting center.   We have been to Omaha 2 out of the last 3 years. But, we are falling behind in NIL.    We need donations-- no amount is too small.  AU fans always show up.  Come meet Coach and see what he has to say.    You will not be disappointed.     

Will you please post a recap after the event for those of us not able to be in Auburn this weekend?  I know that baseball and softball student athletes have particular economic issues, especially those having to pay out-of-state tuition, because of the limited number of scholarships schools are allowed to award.  Don't know if this is also an issue for other non-football sports (gymnastics, soccer, volleyball, track & field, swimming & diving, equestrian, etc.)?  Curious if there is a feeling that NIL needs to be significantly higher than what would cover tuition/room/board/etc for these students.  Thanks in advance for any additional information you can provide.

P.S.  Congratulations proud Dad!

2 hours ago, Golden Eagle said:

Will you please post a recap after the event for those of us not able to be in Auburn this weekend?  I know that baseball and softball student athletes have particular economic issues, especially those having to pay out-of-state tuition, because of the limited number of scholarships schools are allowed to award.  Don't know if this is also an issue for other non-football sports (gymnastics, soccer, volleyball, track & field, swimming & diving, equestrian, etc.)?  Curious if there is a feeling that NIL needs to be significantly higher than what would cover tuition/room/board/etc for these students.  Thanks in advance for any additional information you can provide.

P.S.  Congratulations proud Dad!

Thanks Golden.    As we were moving our youngest out of South Donahue today she got her math grade final and she made an A by like .00000003.   You are spot on for the challenges of softball and baseball players.   It makes what Butch and Micky are doing so much more impressive.   And, they aren't betting against their teams.    I will certainly give an update.    Lots of folks have been invited, we are hoping about 100 show up and 50 make a commitment.   We have an A plus staff.    If we can get some real NIL dollars, we can dominate in baseball.    Without any real support, we have been to 2 of the last 3 CWS.   War Eagle always.

• Thanks 1

y'all look at the Bama debacle.   We are doing it the right way against massive headwinds.   We don't need $10MM to be dominate in baseball but if we can get everyone on here to give $5 a month, Good Lord.    Butch would own the CWS!!!!!        

As of this afternoon, 47 people have RSVP'd for the NIL event with Butch tomorrow.   We hope a good number of folks who simply didn't RSVP will also show....