Brett Baier with the haymaker…

Nice to compare news sources. Fox News asks Trump a bunch of tough questions. MSNBC & the like toss Biden slow pitch softball thoughts, then have to show him the way to exit the stage.

trump is a crook and an idiot and so are his followers. you people can like he is mistreated but the facts do not lie..........like so very many of you.

• Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Nice to compare news sources. Fox News asks Trump a bunch of tough questions. MSNBC & the like toss Biden slow pitch softball thoughts, then have to show him the way to exit the stage.

1 PERSON on Fox News. I think that is an important distinction. Hannity just interviewed Trump a few weeks ago and basically let him just lie the entire time, with no pushback. As much as you want to believe it, Trump and Biden are not equal. Joe Biden isn't doing and saying crap that creates newsworthy drama. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

26 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Trump and Biden are not equal.

We agree on one thing!

27 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Joe Biden isn't doing and saying crap that creates newsworthy drama. 

I think ending a speech with "God save the Queen", talking about building a railroad across the Indian Ocean, not know where to exit a stage he's on and tripping over his own feet are very newsworthy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

We agree on one thing!

I think ending a speech with "God save the Queen", talking about building a railroad across the Indian Ocean, not know where to exit a stage he's on and tripping over his own feet are very newsworthy.

Lol. You think that an old man saying goofy s*** is as newsworthy as the utter chaos that comes out of Trumps mouth on a daily basis? You think they’re equal in coverage worthiness? Really? 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Lol. You think that an old man saying goofy s*** is as newsworthy as the utter chaos that comes out of Trumps mouth on a daily basis? You think they’re equal in coverage worthiness? Really? 

I think that an old man saying the things and doing the things Bungling Biden says and does are a firm indication that he's unfit to be President. He's not even fit to be president of the Loachapoka Rotary Club. The failing mental condition of the POTUS is certainly newsworthy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I think that an old man saying the things and doing the things Bungling Biden says and does are a firm indication that he's unfit to be President. He's not even fit to be president of the Loachapoka Rotary Club. The failing mental condition of the POTUS is certainly newsworthy.

Ok. Good thing you stand by those words. I assume you will not be voting for Donald Trump, then. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Ok. Good thing you stand by those words. I assume you will not be voting for Donald Trump, then. 

I won't be voting for Trump in the primary. Should it come down to Trump vs. Bungling Biden, I'll put a Mega-MAGA bumper sticker on the car and certainly vote for Trump. At least Trump's policies favor America and honest citizens, not foreign interests and criminals.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I won't be voting for Trump in the primary. Should it come down to Trump vs. Bungling Biden, I'll put a Mega-MAGA bumper sticker on the car and certainly vote for Trump. At least Trump's policies favor America and honest citizens, not foreign interests and criminals.

What policies does Trump have that you prefer?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

You could compare if Biden had a former Attorney General, Sec of Defense and two Secretaries of State all publicly stating that the man should not be allowed back into the Oval Office.  Attempting to compare the two is very difficult when the facts surrounding their tenure as President have been so markedly different.

• Thanks 1

Just the recitation of the childish name calling tells you this narcissist has no business being president. 

He's an embarrassment to our country.

Edited by homersapien
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

You mean like Saudi Arabia and Mohammed Bin Salman?

• Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, Mikey said:

You're like clock work.

When an stupid, vapid, and untrue statement needs to be made, you're the first to show up.

Congratulations.

Is it fun being that vapid?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Dislike 1

Oh Snap Spock Serious Reaction GIF | GIFDB.com

Could anyone here see CNN or MSNBC  taking that shot at Biden? Of course not. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Oh Snap Spock Serious Reaction GIF | GIFDB.com

Could anyone here see CNN or MSNBC  taking that shot at Biden? Of course not. 

Brett wasn’t really talking sh*t. I know it sounds like it, because it’s all so insane sounding. He literally just rehashed things that either Trump or his cabinet has said. It’s a valid question. Who would even be in Trump’s cabinet at this point? He’s burnt all his bridges.

• Facepalm 2

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

We agree on one thing!

You have convinced yourself that each of those things you mention are proof of something you have already concluded.  The man clearly tripped on a sand bag that was on stage.  As to other gaffes, he is hardly the first and won't be the last to make them.  He isn't as quick witted as Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, but neither was George W.

29 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You have convinced yourself that each of those things you mention are proof of something you have already concluded.  The man clearly tripped on a sand bag that was on stage.  As to other gaffes, he is hardly the first and won't be the last to make them.  He isn't as quick witted as Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, but neither was George W.

He’s also old af. Let’s be honest. But Trump is only 3 years younger and morbidly obese, so he’s likely about to his his physical wall soon, if he hasn’t already. 

So we have two old men who say stupid sh*t all the time. 

One of them wears diapers, tried to delegitimize our election process, led an insurrection against the federal government, and is just generally a piece of crap human being. 

The other one is Joe Biden. 

Pathetic that anyone would defend either one of these two crooks. Biden and Trump both deserve the same ending. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Pathetic that anyone would defend either one of these two crooks. Biden and Trump both deserve the same ending. 

The only person on this entire board with the most honest answer 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, 1716AU said:

You're like clock work.

When an stupid, vapid, and untrue statement needs to be made, you're the first to show up.

Congratulations.

Is it fun being that vapid?

he is mad because i have drugs to blame for my actions according to him. he is just stupid and a fool.oh. and he sleeps in a tree............

Edited by aubiefifty

On 6/20/2023 at 9:25 PM, AuCivilEng1 said:

Brett wasn’t really talking sh*t. I know it sounds like it, because it’s all so insane sounding. He literally just rehashed things that either Trump or his cabinet has said. It’s a valid question. Who would even be in Trump’s cabinet at this point? He’s burnt all his bridges.

My question was could anyone here see CNN or MSNBC asking a question like that of Biden? And we all see that no one here would ever expect the media to hold Biden accountable. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What policies does Trump have that you prefer?

Energy independence, favoring American business interests over the Great God of Global Warming, placing conservative judges on the supreme court, finishing the border wall and closing the wide open border, reining in the EPA, making foreign leaders at least fear him. There are more but that will do for starters.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

My question was could anyonr here see CNN or MSNBC asking a question like that of Biden? And we all see that no one here would ever expect the media to hold Biden accountable. 

Accountable for what? What has he done that he deserves to be held accountable for? Just because conservatives don't like his policies doesn't mean he's doing illegal stuff. Biden also doesn't pick fights with the media. Trump goes at them and they go right back at Trump. Brett Baier literally could not sit down with Biden and have that kind of interview, because there isn't enough drama there to use. The treat Biden how they treated Obama, Clinton, Bush, W, etc. Trump is a completely different animal.