CISA, Big Tech Collude to Censor Americans

AUApostle

On 6/29/2023 at 9:39 AM, DKW 86 said:

Is HB guilty of corruption with his dad? Probably.

Is the DOJ slow-walking the investigation? Probably

Can anyone prove it yet? Nope.

So why are we talking about it? Well, after 6 years and 10,000 articles and 100,000 promises of Arrests, Trials, and Convictions for Collusion, Sedition, and Treason

so far we have seen ZERO Arrests, Trials, and Convictions for Collusion, Sedition, and Treason.

Paul Manafort- guilty of tax crimes and conspiracy charges. 

Rick Gates- Guilty of financial and lobbying crimes, making false statements to federal prosecutors, and conspiracy against the US

Michael Flynn- guilty of making flase statements about his connections to Russian assets and government officials. 

Roger Stone- convicted of evidence and witness tampering in regards to Trumps Russia connections and lying to congress and investigators 

George Papadopoulos- guilty for lying about his connections to Russian assets 

Richard Pinedo- guilty of fraud for selling bank accounts to Russians and participating in Russian anti-Democrat online operations  

I know you're cherrypicking your words by saying 'collusion, sedition, and treason' so you can ignore all of the fraud Trump associates were involved in regarding Russian assets and foreign governments, but that doesn't mean they didn't happen. 

We were promised that trump would be removed for 2 Different Impeachment Episodes, He survived both.

I don't recall anyone "promising" Trump would be removed. People said he'd be impeached and he was. I don't think anyone ever promised that Republicans would actually convict and remove Trump of anything. 

Now, the same people that beat that dead horse around here FOR YEARS are worried that a few weeks of HOR lead investigations might be getting close to The Big Guy.

Some of yall are totally hilarious for the myopic takes. I have been told on this forum that "Biden's family are only doing what comes natural to all DC Families."

A few weeks? Republicans have had active investigations into all of this stuff since day 1 Biden's Presidency. 

No Democrat or liberal is "afraid" of anything Republican investigators might find, we're simply not willing to say that we believe Biden is corrupt until some kind of proof or evidence is actually found. If Biden is proven to be corrupt then impeach him and throw him in jail....Most Democrats would be fine with that....the thing is you have to find it and prove it first, which Republicans haven't gotten close to doing yet. 

You seem to be all in on the Biden investigation and believe he's guilty despite admitting there is "no evidence". How are you any different from the Democrats that believed Trump was guilty of Russian collusion? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know you're cherrypicking your words by saying 'collusion, sedition, and treason' so you can ignore all of the fraud Trump associates were involved in regarding Russian assets and foreign governments, but that doesn't mean they didn't happen.

I am cherry-picking because that is what was done by those in the media and on this forum. 

Sedition, Treason, and Collusion were the narrative words for the day. Those was the terms THEY used, not me.