Some Mods Here

57 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Have their personal Auburn fan club

IMG_0706.jpg

Is that your GMC Salty?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is that your GMC Salty?

No but I have always leaned toward GMC trucks/suvs . Always felt the GMC seats were more comfortable than others. Will say the best vehicles I have ever owned was a 1978 Toyota truck and 2004 Tundra. Kept the Tundra around as an extra vehicle for years. Had well over 200,000 miles and never a problem. Wife finally demanded that I get rid of it. Sold it for over half as much as I paid for and had people lined up wanting the thing. 

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No but I have always leaned toward GMC trucks/suvs . Always felt the GMC seats were more comfortable than others. Will say the best vehicles I have ever owned was a 1978 Toyota truck and 2004 Tundra. Kept the Tundra around as an extra vehicle for years. Had well over 200,000 miles and never a problem. Wife finally demanded that I get rid of it. Sold it for over half as much as I paid for and had people lined up wanting the thing. 

Toyotas are bullet proof if you just put oil and coolant in them in the regular.  Of course, I bought one of my teenage sons a 4 runner and he proceeded to drive it with the temp red light blaring in his face.  When he came in the driveway it was billowing white smoke.  WTF.  

Got it repaired and it lasted a long time.

Now back to the OP, I can’t wait until a certain MOD sees this thread and chimes in.  Pure entertainment.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Nice follow though 

I thought you would appreciate her style.  I would imagine she could use a lesson or two from you.

• Haha 1