Post Deleted

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

This post has been deleted based on the fact that someone pointed out to me that it went beyond the boundaries of good taste and into a personal attack on another person.

I am not too big to admit I made a mistake.

For those of you that read this and were offended, I apologize.

For those of you looking for a flame, I am sorry for wasting your time.

Thats pretty standard actually. You wont find a stadium in america where there isnt a small child sitting in their dads lap without a ticket.

I know MANY an AU fan and Bama fan who paid the spiral gate guy some dollars so they could watch the iron bowl standing on the spirals.

Ok TM

For the most part you have always been treated with the utmost respect on that “other board” you refer too.

And now you come back home and disrespect every single Bama fan and lump us all together as a consequence of your personal feud with WB’s.

You two have been at it for months, and both of you are as much too blame for the ridicule spewed forth.

This disappoints me, you and I have had a few respectful threads between us and now you turn a one on one issue into a stereotypical flame of Bama fans. :no:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Never did I say that this was stereotypical. In fact, I believe that I pointed out that everyone else was trying to point him in the correct way that things work. Sorry if you were offended by the post, RTFA. And I said nothing about who posted, where it was posted and did not encourage anyone to find it.

You are right, I have had my runins with this individual in the past, but I did not point out a name or where to find the posts.

If a mod or admin thinks this thread is out of line, please free feel to delete it.

I respectfully disagree.

The subject line of your post makes a general reference.

But hey, your board , your team. I am mearly a visitor treading in a hostile land.

Hopefully my intrusion into this netherworld of orange and blue will show me the same respect my brothers of Crimson and White have shown you.

But remember my friend, an elephant never forgets. :ua:

I am going to sound like a cheap ass but I don't really blame the guy as long as the kid stays on his lap.

I have seen a few UGA fans do it as well.

I mean, I would want my kid to get in too and sometimes tickets are near impossible to get.

It should not cost him to much for a ticket to the big match up between Middle Tenn. State and Bama. Even if it is the first game of the season.

I think it is totally assinine to ANYONE to make you have a ticket for kids under at least 2 and up to at least 5 or so. If they aren't old enough to see the field unless you hold them up, they don't need a ticket.

I respectfully disagree.

But hey, your board , your team. I am mearly a visitor treading in a hostile land.

Hopefully my intrusion into this netherworld of orange and blue will show me the same respect my brothers of Crimson and White have shown you.

But remember my friend, an elephant never forgets.  :ua:

176031[/snapback]

So you expect to be banned with your first positive post of Alabama :lol:

I respectfully disagree.

But remember my friend, an elephant never forgets.  :ua:

176031[/snapback]

So you expect to be banned with your first positive post of Alabama :lol:

176053[/snapback]

No sir, I do not expect to be banned. What makes you assume that? :headscratch:

I know MANY an AU fan and Bama fan who paid the spiral gate guy some dollars so they could watch the iron bowl standing on the spirals.

176021[/snapback]

;)

I own the board and I dont have clue what you guys are talking about.

Maybe that is a good thing. If TM removed a post, that would tend to tell me he knows he stepped over the line.

Real men arent perfect. A real Man can admit it.

I don't know what this thread is about, so I'm comfortable with that.

If I paid full or scalper's prices for a ticket and had to sit next to some crying baby for the game, I wouldn't like that whether the baby paid or not. I think kids under 2 ought to be with a babysitter rather than be an annoyance to those at the game.

That's not saying they're not cute in their little orange and blue while breast feeding. . . oh, nevermind. *grin*

Well, the question seems to be, "What is good about a Bammer fan?"

1. They're sore losers!

A single ticket to that monumental struggle between uat and middle TN can be purchased in the parking lot for about 5 bucks. What's the big deal? :no:

I think  it is totally assinine to ANYONE to make you have a ticket for kids under at least 2 and up to at least 5 or so.  If they aren't old enough to see the field unless you hold them up, they don't need a ticket.

176049[/snapback]

I see your point, however...what about the strollers, totebags, toys, etc. that some people bring in with these kids? These things are in others way and should not be allowed in the stadium. I can't bring in a umbrella, so why does someone else get to bring in a stroller?

I see your point, however...what about the strollers, totebags, toys, etc. that some people bring in with these kids? These things are in others way and should not be allowed in the stadium. I can't bring in a umbrella, so why does someone else get to bring in a stroller?

176140[/snapback]

Well...I will have to get in on this. :big:

When Daniel was born (Dec. 01) we order 2 tickets for us & 2 tickets for him starting in 2002.

When he was an infant I did bring him to most games along with his stroller & diaper bag. 2 seats, plenty of room. Slept through most of them. :big:

Once he was mobile I would try him at the first game, that I did not mind leaving if I had to, to see how he did. (So far he has not made it back to a second game in a season). :P

This will be the forth year that we have 2 seats for him. We will try him again at the Ball St game, if it goes well he will go to SC & Ole Miss if not...We will use a sitter (that we finally found) to stay with him at the camper at Wind Creek.

Those of you that think we should leave him with a sitter all the time need to realize that not everyone has an assortment of sitters to leave a child with for what usually is an overnight thing. My parents are both deceased & my closest sibling or cousin is in PA. My husbands Mom & Dad are also season ticket holders and he has 1 sister who lives close enough to help but has 2 children of her own. So sometimes "Get a sitter" is not as easy as you think.

War Eagle!

See you at the Ga Tech game!

I'd rather not take my kids, ages 4 and 14, but sometimes there's no choice. I like taking the 4 year old to the La. Techs and Ball State type games because you can usually migrate to an open area of empty seats by half time and let him tumble down the bleachers. :big:

My 14 year old daughter has no real interest in the game and the 4 year old....well. That being said, my in-laws are the only ones we feel comfortable leaving them with for that long but they like to go to JH as well so we can't always do that.

Oh, and as for the topic of this thread, I didn't read the original deleted post either, but I'm sure TMajor ticked someone off with his usual obnoxious, classless rants. He's that way ya' know.

:big: I keed, I keed!!

Guest Tigrinum Major
Oh, and as for the topic of this thread, I didn't read the original deleted post either, but I'm sure TMajor ticked someone off with his usual obnoxious, classless rants.  He's that way ya' know.

:big:   I keed, I keed!!

176186[/snapback]

With friends like you, who needs enemas?

:big:

Nine more days, bud!

176140[/snapback]

Well...I will have to get in on this. :big:

When Daniel was born (Dec. 01) we order 2 tickets for us & 2 tickets for him starting in 2002.

When he was an infant I did bring him to most games along with his stroller & diaper bag. 2 seats, plenty of room. Slept through most of them. :big:

Once he was mobile I would try him at the first game, that I did not mind leaving if I had to, to see how he did. (So far he has not made it back to a second game in a season). :P

This will be the forth year that we have 2 seats for him. We will try him again at the Ball St game, if it goes well he will go to SC & Ole Miss if not...We will use a sitter (that we finally found) to stay with him at the camper at Wind Creek.

Those of you that think we should leave him with a sitter all the time need to realize that not everyone has an assortment of sitters to leave a child with for what usually is an overnight thing. My parents are both deceased & my closest sibling or cousin is in PA. My husbands Mom & Dad are also season ticket holders and he has 1 sister who lives close enough to help but has 2 children of her own. So sometimes "Get a sitter" is not as easy as you think.

War Eagle!

See you at the Ga Tech game!

176179[/snapback]

That's great that you did the smart thing and got two seats! I have seen some people, however, try and fit all of that into one seat. It just doesn't work well for everyone around them. :no:

I'm a firm believer in a ticket for every tail. My parents always paid for tickets to anything we went to when I was little, and I work a 2nd job just to have cash to go to games myself nowadays.

This is one reason I do my best to sit in the student section wherever I go.

Archived