Bama vs Texas

WFE12

Are y’all watching the sh** show ESPN is putting on with the 6 clowns on the sideline led by that Bozo McAfee ?  OMG they are taking a great game and making it not about the teams it’s all about “their guys”.  The SEC needs to take a stance that they can never do that again in one of our games!  I mean WTF were they thinking?

Edited by weagl1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Are y’all watching the sh** show ESPN is putting on with the 6 clowns on the sideline led by that Bozo McAfee ?  OMG they are taking a great game and making it not about the teams it’s all about “their guys”.  The SEC needs to take a stance that they can never do that again in one of our games!  I mean WTF were they thinking?

Just goto the regular broadcast man

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I hate that Bama has a QB that can move like Milroe

He is really green though as u can see . Because of this he would need a Sark or Kiffin type coordinator to custom the offense to his skillset 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I hate that Bama has a QB that can move like Milroe

Don't worry man, he won't be their QB by the time we play them. He probably won't last this game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fun watching Bama D arm tackle, desperation reach for air and grab facemasks, and just look frustrated and senile. Hope they don't get that cleaned up. Saban has to be losing his mind.

9 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Don't worry man, he won't be their QB by the time we play them. He probably won't last this game.

10 minutes ago, e808 said:

He is really green though as u can see . Because of this he would need a Sark or Kiffin type coordinator to custom the offense to his skillset 

Facts

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Mckinstry didn't do nothing there. Guy just missed the ball.

Yeah. That's twice a UTx receiver has missed a TD/potential TD play.

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Bama still has a lot of athletes. Getting out coached right now.

Bama and uga have gotten scheme lazy on just having superior size and talent. Uga was all but beaten by a similar talent osu team last year (then they just 5*‘d tcu), and bama consistently struggles when they can’t just play bully ball.

• Like 2