Auburn vs Aggies Post-Game Thread

Didba

1 minute ago, WinForAuburn said:

Honestly my man you sound like a drunk. Wish you the best in your profession but if I'm a judge I'm dismissing your case. 

EXPOSED

• Haha 2

Just now, WinForAuburn said:

Honestly my man you sound like a drunk. Wish you the best in your profession but if I'm a judge I'm dismissing your case. 

Probably should look a little deeper into post histories before saying something so presumptive. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

EXPOSED

EXPOSED AS A DRUNK. NEVER WIN ANOTHER CASE! /s

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Ok. Are we officially done discussing the game? This other stuff was mildly cute… 3 pages ago.

I’ll try. 

I love Eugene Asante.

Just me or did Hunter barely play in the second half? Not necessarily complaining, just curious. 

We have to stop wasting Fairweather. 

QBRs for all 3 QBs are about as low as you will see. 

Impressive field goal. Great recovery by punter on the terrible snap. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

I mean I’ve just been messing with this angry old man while watching lsu v Arky. Should I have let it be? Probably but my dad and I have been cracking up at this dude during commercials. 

But you you hate that I dislike your bull**** right? Ha ha

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

I mean I’ve just been messing with this angry old man while watching lsu v Arky. Should I have let it be? Probably but my dad and I have been cracking up at this dude during commercials. 

Hey, why the age reference? I think I got a case now!!

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, cbo said:

I’ll try. 

I love Eugene Asante.

Just me or did Hunter barely play in the second half? Not necessarily complaining, just curious. 

I keep telling my Dad Hunter must be hurt because he wasnt playing after the Alston injury but then Hunter came in so I’m not sure what that was about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

EXPOSED AS A DRUNK. NEVER WIN ANOTHER CASE! /s

GO WOKE GO BROKE!!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, Hank2020 said:

Hey, why the age reference? I think I got a case now!!

Damnt! I did the age discrimination thing. I’ll send you a referral attorney to represent you against me! 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Numbnuts. I was talking about the incessant Deion-pushing obsessive narrative they promote for the sake of wokeness. Take off the Karen glasses long enough to keep up!

Deion is not woke. Stop it! 

Edited by maryland tiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

I keep telling my Dad Hunter must be hurt because he wasnt playing after the Alston injury but then Hunter came in so I’m not sure what that was about. 

I saw him flexing his ankle once on the sidelines, maybe was bothering him.

• Like 1

Just now, cbo said:

I’ll try. 

I love Eugene Asante.

I agree. I don’t love it but I’m almost leaning towards trying to 2013 retro but with RA and freezes rpo packages. With a little heavier on the P. We better significantly adjust something. I’m watching lsu/arky and they’re both at a very different level than us right now.

• Like 1

That missed pass to Jay Fair was critical. If that hits we have a chance to win 

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

I agree. I don’t love it but I’m almost leaning towards trying to 2013 retro but with RA and freezes rpo packages. With a little heavier on the P. We better significantly adjust something. I’m watching lsu/arky and they’re both at a very different level than us right now.

I’m not sure if that will work but it’ll be better than trotting Thorne out there inside his turtle shell with blinders on. It’s too bad. I had hope for him before the season 

1 minute ago, maryland tiger said:

Deion is not woke. Stop it! 

Maybe not but the Media has definitely been pushing that situation since their first win. Probably has alot to do with his willingness to speak his mind.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Ok. Are we officially done discussing the game? This other stuff was mildly cute… 3 pages ago.

@auburnatl1

I think they have to get to the part where they pull out rulers and measure their tallywhackers. I have no documents to prove that so I could be mistaken.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Didba said:

I been cracking up at your ignorant takes. Your dad probably has better takes than yours.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SurfingTiger said:

I been cracking up at your ignorant takes. Your dad probably has better takes than yours.

See TitanTiger’s post and let’s get back on topic. Apologies for derailing the thread to mess with you.

Edited by Didba

Hey, can I try?

I know you are but what am I! Ha! I'm not touching youuuuuuuu!

That's my thoughts on the last I dont know how many pages. With a side of smugness and ego that won't let you put the phone down long enough to just enjoy your time off. 

• Haha 1