Miami v GT

auburnatl1

I just happened to be watching it on ACC channel. Craziest/ dumbest coaching call I’ve ever seen. All the U had to do is the victory formation (ahead by 3) with 25 secs left. Instead they run it… Fireable screw up.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I just happened to be watching it on ACC channel. Craziest/ dumbest coaching call I’ve ever seen. All the U had to do is the victory formation (ahead by 3) with 25 secs left. Instead they run it… Fireable screw up.

Dumbest mistake I have seen in a minute. The scramble drill td pass with 5 seconds left was wild too. GT QB had a beautiful throw too

• Like 1

Damn USC MLB had a hole to the RB. USC wins in 3OT. Even after missing the chip shot.

Edit. Been posting in wrong topic

Edited by Randman5000
Pack 12 after dark

Only other time I've seen something that weapons-grade stupid from a coach was when Kevin Steele was coaching Baylor in 1999. 

Baylor was up 3 points against UNLV, and was deep in Vegas territory. UNLV was out of timeouts, and all Baylor had to do was take a knee. Well, Steele decides that he's going to "instill an attitude of toughness", so he runs another play to try and score.

Baylor RB fumbles, Vegas scoops and scores to win the game.

Cristobal just put himself in that dubious club of "dumbest of the dumb" coaching decisions.

• Like 1