Vandalism

PUB78

Just curious if any of you have had any of your Auburn items vandalized?

I noticed today after returning home from Church that my orange Auburn tag on the front of the car was missing. I asked my wife and she said when she and our daughter returned to the car from Christmas Village at the BJCC they saw it had been busted in several locations.

This is the 2nd time I have had a car tag damaged. About 10 years ago in Hoover, we were shopping with friends and I saw two men stoop down in front of my car trying to tear off the Auburn tag. By the time I got outside, they were gone.

7 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Just curious if any of you have had any of your Auburn items vandalized?

I noticed today after returning home from Church that my orange Auburn tag on the front of the car was missing. I asked my wife and she said when she and our daughter returned to the car from Christmas Village at the BJCC they saw it had been busted in several locations.

This is the 2nd time I have had a car tag damaged. About 10 years ago in Hoover, we were shopping with friends and I saw two men stoop down in front of my car trying to tear off the Auburn tag. By the time I got outside, they were gone.

No….but I do keep a 16 oz hammer in my truck and beat on any Bammer bumper sticker or vanity tag when opportunity arrives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No….but I do keep a 16 oz hammer in my truck and beat on any Bammer bumper sticker or vanity tag when opportunity arrives.

I think I need to do the same!!

had an Auburn plate ripped off my car in a hotel parking lot in Hazelton PA about 30 years ago.  It was a cheaper plastic one and the only thing left were the pieces still attached to the screws holding the plate on the car.  That was odd.

Also had my car vandalized at the 1985 Auburn/UT game in Knoxville - not horrible but they dumped a Wendy's frosty on my front window and down the driver's side window.  Seemed like a waste of a Frosty to me - left the cup.  Hell, they won the game.  

I had the plastic front AU tag on my truck broken off in Montgomery. I was staying at a motel with a lounge and I suspect some of the "loungers" were bammers.

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

I had the plastic front AU tag on my truck broken off in Montgomery. I was staying at a motel with a lounge and I suspect some of the "loungers" were bammers.

I suspect when anything bad happens.

I’ve had AU spare tire cover on my Jeep slashed and my AU personalized license plate scratched by what I imagine was a screwdriver. I decided that would be the last year I had an Auburn license plate on my vehicle. That was when I lived in Alabama. I live in Mississippi now and I haven’t had anything but pleasant encounters with people when discussing college sports. Bama fans are a pain in many cases. They’re over here but they are much more subdued, like they had a lobotomy and had to relocate 😂

Edited by gr82be