Britton Gets High Praise from Saban

AUApostle

you need to try again sir................it is not readable to me.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you need to try again sir................it is not readable to me.

Switch to the dark mode. 👍

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Fixed....you're welcome

See, this is why all those things people say behind your back are simply not true.  I appreciate it.

• Haha 1

That may not answer the question 100% regarding if Auburn has a player that would start for Alabama but I’d say, based on Saban’s comment, Gunner just might. Nice praise from him. 

51 minutes ago, AUApostle said:

See, this is why all those things people say behind your back are simply not true.  I appreciate it.

It’s all true but thanks anyway 

The transfer portal, like most things in life, has it's positives and negatives. Gunner's story is definitely a big positive for the portal. By entering the portal and finding a team in a great conference that needed immediate help at his position, Gunner probably just got himself drafted into the NFL. Not saying that he couldn't get drafted out of Western Kentucky but by coming to Auburn, he got to play against the best of the best every saturday and I feel like he held his own. If Coach Saban noticed his skill, then I'm sure other coaches and NFL scouts did as well. 

Gunner really helped us this year when we needed it the most. And the article says that he has mentored Connor Lew this year so that's just an added bonus. I'm rooting for him to play on sundays. WDE Gunner!!

• Like 2