Lots of really marquee matchups today..

arktiger1975

I was unable to watch Arizona vs Purdue because on the Peacock network, which I do not subscribe to. This was one of the reasons the PAC12 went down. The PAC12 contract basically closed them out of the major sports networks.

Enjoyed seeing UK dump on UNC. And Creighton dump on Bama. NCState may give Tenn more than they expected.

Of course, my real interest is our Auburn Tigers vs USC Condoms tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AURex said:

I was unable to watch Arizona vs Purdue because on the Peacock network, which I do not subscribe to. This was one of the reasons the PAC12 went down. The PAC12 contract basically closed them out of the major sports networks.

Enjoyed seeing UK dump on UNC. And Creighton dump on Bama. NCState may give Tenn more than they expected.

Of course, my real interest is our Auburn Tigers vs USC Condoms tomorrow.

I was disappointed IU couldn't hold off Kansas. Also disappointed that Baylor laid an egg vs a very mediocre Michigan State team.

Agree about Kansas. That program should be in double death penalty with no parole for 50 years. Even beyond LSU for NCAA violations. Under investigation for years and years. NCAA might pretend to penalize them when Self is 99 years old and retires.

• Like 1