Taxpayers dollars to Trump

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Pretty sure that it has been withdrawn. Idea probably originated in the private bar at Captain Andersons. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Pretty sure that it has been withdrawn. Idea probably originated in the private bar at Captain Andersons. 

Pretty amazing it went so far as filing a bill to do it, huh?  Especially considering all those "rank and file" Republicans.   Or maybe not....

27 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Pretty amazing it went so far as filing a bill to do it, huh?  Especially considering all those "rank and file" Republicans.   Or maybe not....

No, not amazing.

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No, not amazing.

Well, I guess my recollection of the Republican party used to stand for is different from yours.

39 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, I guess my recollection of the Republican party used to stand for is different from yours.

Just saying nothing amazing. Patronis is from Panama City. They love Trump down on the coast. 

16 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Just saying nothing amazing. Patronis is from Panama City. They love Trump down on the coast. 

Exactly.

And many of them apparently hold high positions in the GOP, which is my point - the party has changed. It is more accurately described now as the "Party of Trump".

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Exactly.

And many or them apparently hold high positions in the GOP, which is my point - the party has changed. It is more accurately described now as the "Party of Trump".

Looking like that.