Hurricane Aftermath

cajuntiger12000

My entire family are huge Auburn fans. Three of my great-uncles played football for Auburn, and so did my dad. I graduated from Auburn May 2003. I have lived in Louisiana my entire life, until three weeks ago when my wife took a job in Florida. My immediate family was greatly affected by this event. My mom and dad sustained serious damge to there home. They sent me pictures today. Man, it is amazing. These last few days will never leave my mind. It has truly been a life-changing experience. I have several friends who have called me to inform that their houses also sustained serious damage. My mother also works in downtown New Orleans and we all know what that place looks like. I would like for the Auburn family to keep our Southern brothers and sisters in their thoughts during this difficult time. People in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama will come back. There is only one way to go from here. A small glimmer of hope for my family would be for Auburn to kick Georgia Tech's butt. War Eagle! :au:

Archived