Baseball midweek vs Samford

Cruise control right now. Up 10-1 going to 5th. McBride efficient at 55 pitches and no walks. 

Going to B5 after quick work by McBride……afraid the wife is going to request Hallmark soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Cruise control right now. Up 10-1 going to 5th. McBride efficient at 55 pitches and no walks. 

Going to B5 after quick work by McBride……afraid the wife is going to request Hallmark soon.

While you were watching the Hallmark channel:

Final was 12-3

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

While you were watching the Hallmark channel:

Final was 12-3

Thanks M4, caught most of it and was able to avoid another “city girl moves to small town and meets boy” movie. Been doing a little work at one of my sons house and found myself nodding off before the end of game. Getting older is tough.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks M4, caught most of it and was able to avoid another “city girl moves to small town and meets boy” movie. Been doing a little work at one of my sons house and found myself nodding off before the end of game. Getting older is tough.

I hear ya.  When my wife watches those the last 10 minutes are hilarious, the couple breaks up and gets back together and lives happily ever after.  Never fails.  

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I prefer the royal prince gets stuck in a snow storm in small town and meets girl who owns a bed and breakfast. Of course she has no idea he’s a prince 

14 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I hear ya.  When my wife watches those the last 10 minutes are hilarious, the couple breaks up and gets back together and lives happily ever after.  Never fails.  

I have a running bet with wife on number of kisses at the end 

• Haha 1