Tuberville

Where do you think he gets his inside information?  Does anybody else get sick and tired of seeing this?

And to keep it “bipartisan” for those of you who can’t grasp anything other than R vs D…here’s Pelosi’s big catch…

• Like 1

I've been saying for awhile now that if you get into politics, you should be forced to remove your conflicts of interest, whether that's individual stocks / options or companies owned. And they should be held to the same standard of inside information as everyone else. 

• Like 6

On 3/7/2024 at 9:43 AM, AUApostle said:

Where do you think he gets his inside information?  Does anybody else get sick and tired of seeing this?

And to keep it “bipartisan” for those of you who can’t grasp anything other than R vs D…here’s Pelosi’s big catch…

You don't have to have to have inside info on stocks like Nvidia to make a lot of money. I made a lot of money on Apple over the years then sold it about three years ago and bought Nvidia. Needless to say I have made a ton of money on Nvidia.

On 3/7/2024 at 10:43 AM, AUApostle said:

On 3/7/2024 at 2:14 PM, arein0 said:

I've been saying for awhile now that if you get into politics, you should be forced to remove your conflicts of interest, whether that's individual stocks / options or companies owned. And they should be held to the same standard of inside information as everyone else. 

If you want proof that what we think is right doesn't matter this is a great point to argue.

Reds and blues who usually can't agree on the color of grass both dislike this stuff being legal. But it will never change.

We are our own worse enemy.  Most every newly elected official goes into office opposing all of this.  That quickly fades to justifying their ability to make a quick buck like everyone else.

34 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

We are our own worse enemy.  Most every newly elected official goes into office opposing all of this.  That quickly fades to justifying their ability to make a quick buck like everyone else.

To give Tuberville credit, I don't think he ever even pretended to be against politician insider trading. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

To give Tuberville credit, I don't think he ever even pretended to be against politician insider trading. 

So true.....