Republicans are violent radical extremists

• TexasTiger changed the title to Republicans are violent radical extremists

this is sad...........

in all seriouness why are these people allowed to make threats and get away with it? it pisses me off.

The Republican Party, long before MAGA, began cultivating a visceral hatred of “liberals” to motivate voters. Most Republicans now see the biggest enemy and threat to be from within. I can’t imagine us ever being able to come together against a common enemy— the enemy could easily exploit our differences.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

The Republican Party, long before MAGA, began cultivating a visceral hatred of “liberals” to motivate voters. Most Republicans now see the biggest enemy and threat to be from within. I can’t imagine us ever being able to come together against a common enemy— the enemy could easily exploit our differences.

Ironic, huh?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Prepared to catch hell, but imo the meteoric rise of Bernieism contributed greatly to the panic and divide.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/02/bernie-sanders-support-communism-moral-failing/amp/

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Prepared to catch hell, but imo the meteoric rise of Bernieism contributed greatly to the panic and divide.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/02/bernie-sanders-support-communism-moral-failing/amp/

Seen no evidence of that being a significant contributor. Most people know little about it. A lot of Trump supporters were Bernie supporters. Both were disrupters and Bernie’s past was not a big deal in the primaries. I’m sure the Republicans would have focused on it had Bernie been nominated. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Seen no evidence of that being a significant contributor. Most people know little about it. A lot of Trump supporters were Bernie supporters. Both were disrupters and Bernie’s past was not a big deal in the primaries. I’m sure the Republicans would have focused on it had Bernie been nominated. 

I said Bernieism - the border, the Squad, defund, ect.  IMO still very much alive and well 

• Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I said Bernieism - the border, the Squad, defund, ect.  IMO still very much alive and well 

That’s not Bernieism at all. Ever listen to Bernie?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

It started with "The Moral Majority" and the "southern strategy".  It's been downhill ever since.

Hopefully, they will hit bottom when they lose big this November. 

39 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s not Bernieism at all. Ever listen to Bernie?

Now, now TT, if you support - much less propose -  any sort of social program, you're a communist!

Pooof