Yep..........

432484256_7317484924953370_2882620549756978190_n.jpg

• Facepalm 1

he is such a wonderful role model for children and when folks hold him up in esteem they make his hate and crap legit and normal. i wonder about any christian voting for him. i mean he is a convicted rapist and the right just does not care. how low we have fallen............

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he is such a wonderful role model for children and when folks hold him up in esteem they make his hate and crap legit and normal. i wonder about any christian voting for him. i mean he is a convicted rapist and the right just does not care. how low we have fallen............

He has never been convicted of rape, he was held liable for sexual assault in a civil trial.  And:

https://thekidsguide.com/president-trump/

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

He has never been convicted of rape, he was held liable for sexual assault in a civil trial.  And:

https://thekidsguide.com/president-trump/

that is splitting hairs...........show us your new tennis shoes...............rolls eyes.............

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He has never been convicted of rape, he was held liable for sexual assault in a civil trial.

I wonder if the victim feels better about the ‘subtle’ difference in his abhorrent behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

that is splitting hairs...........show us your new tennis shoes...............rolls eyes.............

No it’s not. How did you like Huckabee’s children’s book.  Hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I wonder if the victim feels better about the ‘subtle’ difference in his abhorrent behavior. 

E Jean Carroll is as happy as she has ever been.  If you saw her reply on MSNBC she was giddy at the prospects of spending her $83 million.

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

No it’s not. How did you like Huckabee’s children’s book.  Hilarious.

i never saw it.

41 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i never saw it.

0F908322-0735-4061-B6DF-C34FCF304B07.png

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

0F908322-0735-4061-B6DF-C34FCF304B07.png

holy moly! buy me one and i will pay you............i even trust you with my addy.......

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

holy moly! buy me one and i will pay you............i even trust you with my addy.......

It’s free, just pay S&H.  What a deal.  A souvenir.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

It’s free, just pay S&H.  What a deal.  A souvenir.

i do not want them hounding me with email or calls and you are a repub right? i would add it with my baseball and auburn cards.

• Like 1

i found a different trumps first childrens book for less than five bucks total on ebay. i believe it to be satire so i will let all my righty friends read it when they stop by........grins

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

E Jean Carroll is as happy as she has ever been.  If you saw her reply on MSNBC she was giddy at the prospects of spending her $83 million.

So sexual assault is okay?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

So sexual assault is okay?

No, its not.  O.J. Was not a murderer, but was held liable for the death of two people.  There was so much BS in that trial that anything that come out of it was suspect IMO.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, it’s not.  O.J. Was not a murderer, but was held liable for the death of two people.  There was so much BS in that trial that anything that come out of it was suspect IMO.

It could be that Trumps audio tapes of him proudly proclaiming that you can forcibly grab a woman by the ***sy and his boast of shoving his tongue down a married woman’s throat prejudiced the jury. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

It could be that Trumps audio tapes of him proudly proclaiming that you can forcibly grab a woman by the ***sy and his boast of shoving his tongue down a married woman’s throat prejudiced the jury. 

That would be prejudice wouldn’t it.  Jurors should be able to discern the difference.  Trump is a flawed individual, I don’t think anybody is arguing that.

"He has never been convicted of rape, he was held liable for sexual assault in a civil trial."

Had to break my "ignore" to laugh at this. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"He has never been convicted of rape, he was held liable for sexual assault in a civil trial."

Had to break my "ignore" to laugh at this. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I knew you were weak.