Which game has you worried the most?

vatz22au

Which game has you worried the most?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which game has you worried the most?

• LSU
    • Georgia
    • Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Ole Miss
    • South Carolina
    • Kentucky

Heres the thing...Obviously I get worried over Georgia, LSU, & Alabama every year. Those are just great games to watch. To tell you the truth, I am more worried about South Carolina than any other team on our schedule. Why you ask? South Carolina is a team we SHOULD beat, but its obvious this Carolina team is only getting better with each game. They are looking very scary...playing Georgia very good.

So Im gonna have to pick South Carolina. :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

LSU, night game (probably), good opponent, hostile (understatement) crowd, bright lights, big expectations based on record going into said game...

Not a good recipe.

:lsu: , :uga: , :ua: always make you wonder, but the one that worries me is arky we should beat usc we have two tune ups for them but I worry about arky because the next week is LSU which could(should) decide the west I worry about the focus on lsu and not the hogs, and they have ruined our afternoon before losing to vandy or not I worry about the hogs.

I voted that South Carolina has me the most worried. I say this because honestly, I do not think that our offense has played as consistent as it needs to in order for us to be competitive with the big boys (LSU, Georgia). I have faith that the defense will do well, but if you don't score you can't win (and if your opponent doesn't score they can't win, but I'm just saying). I worry that if we fall behind to South Carolina it'd be tough to catch up. If we beat South Carolina I think that we should just have one loss going into LSU, but I take nothing for granted. I am glad that we have ball state and western kentucky to work all the kinks out, as I feel we have a lot of improving to do in the consistency department before we can take on LSU in Baton Rouge, and we'll even need to be much improved to beat South Carolina in my opinion.

As a side note, I feel that we have the talent, it is just a matter of getting the players comfortable with one another and them finding a rhythm, once they do that, I think we'll be doing just fine. :cheer:

Worried? Definitely Bama.

LSU and Georgia are better teams and on the road, but I'm pretty sure we'll be the underdog in both and I'm prepared for whatever happens. Win or lose, I'm ready for what ever happens to happen, not worried.

But Bama? 1) We should be favored, but as always they will be up emotionally for an upset, 2) I really, really want to keep our 4 of 5, 3-in-row streak going, 3) I'd love to see Brodie & his class never beat Auburn, 4) I want to widen, not narrow, the gap between their program and ours, and 5) IT'S BAMA, for godsake!!

We should be favored and should win all the rest.

I agree that the South Carolina game is one we should win and because of that, we don't want to slip up and lose it. Alabama is probably the most valuable in terms of the continued growth and dominance in-state of our program however and for that reason, I listed the Bammer game as the one I'm most concerned about with USC Second. Losing to BAMMER seems to do something to us that losing to no other team does and I DON"T want to experience that again anytime soon.... :no: by the way, you can also list Ole Piss as one I'm worried about. I can't forget two years ago in Auburn...... :( and we will be favored...

Ball State.

It's the next one.

It's also the game where if we don't totally destroy them, the numbnuts on this board will be trashing the coaches and players again like they did after the Tech loss.

My mantra from last year has not been discontinued. One at a time.

I'm most concerned about the LSU game. I think we should be fine tuned for the USC and Arky games, but LSU is going to be tough, and it's in Baton Rouge. That game is going to make or break our season, and hopefully it will make it!!!

:no: by the way, you can also list Ole Piss as one I'm worried about. I can't forget two years ago in Auburn...... :( and we will be favored...

180916[/snapback]

If you're having nightmares about this, just keep reminding yourself: "Eli is gone, Eli is gone, Eli is gone...." I don't expect Ole Miss to be a serious threat until the next Manning genes show up on campus. (Do Peyton or Eli have male children yet? If so , how old? :rolleyes: )

:no: by the way, you can also list Ole Piss as one I'm worried about. I can't forget two years ago in Auburn...... :( and we will be favored...

180916[/snapback]

If you're having nightmares about this, just keep reminding yourself: "Eli is gone, Eli is gone, Eli is gone...." I don't expect Ole Miss to be a serious threat until the next Manning genes show up on campus. (Do Peyton or Eli have male children yet? If so , how old? :rolleyes: )

180972[/snapback]

After watching Eli play in the NFL i think he is infertile :big:

180916[/snapback]

180972[/snapback]

After watching Eli play in the NFL i think he is infertile :big:

180977[/snapback]

Ouch ! :roflol::roflol:

LSU for you all

Win that game, SEC Title is a VERY big possibility

Loss that game, I think its a tough season ahead in terms of winning the West

181343[/snapback]

Not to hijack this thread, but nice to hear from you again, SL. How are things looking for you, post-Katrina?

[i must say, though, I trusted your call on the Au/Ga Tech game and that rather blew up in our face... :( . Hope UGA doesn't also get stung by the wasps.]

I appreciate it.

I am ok. My law school has relocated from New Orleans to Houston for this semester and the work load is quite high with the 2-3 weeks off.

Money is rather tight as well when no one in your family can work.

But, everyone is ok and alive so I guess that is good

Guest Tigrinum Major
The next one.

181719[/snapback]

Do us a favor and go away.

181785[/snapback]

I actually agree with 7 for once. he wasn't trying to be negative (this time), I don't believe. I think he just meant that he is taking the season one game at a time, kinda like jaydubb and Tim.

Yea, the NEXT one is always the one that worries me most too. But, if the question is posed as "Who will be our toughest opponent, I have to say LSU for obvious reasons. I think the 2 most talented teams on our schedule are easily LSU and UGA with LSU having a slight edge with all those starters returning.

I'm not really "Worried" about tomorrow's game except for the fact that from what I hear, there will be quite a few different starters on both sides of the ball. I just don't want to wallow around half the game and would like to see us get it rolling and decide who our go to guys are at certain positions like RB.

I think SC and Arky are critical games for momentum going into the last part of our SEC schedule. Those are two build up games, critical to the experience aspect for BC. Lose one of those and I am afraid we may spiral down, ala 2003, losing one or two more??

I am confident we can win all of our remaining games. We will have to fight in everyone of them, though!!!

:au: WAR EAGLE :au:

Archived